Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2011, 09:05 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
* Arms raise dancing THAT Rhythm...Head lean back...vibrations flooding, pounding the body...riding the feelings of All...*

Oh Yea! How That One final Scream segues through Avondrood's Only with You...Sweet Guide for Trippers...Another Roller Ride sparked by Delany's In My House. The Club Roars...Sweating Diamond's tears, transmuted into silvery light...oh how the potential shimmers like heat waves in a desert...that edge building....building...Building..OMG insane swerving ripples against the edge of that great peak... vibing alien sustainability...Archineer Shouts I'LL take YOU there...
Spins hard and fast thru a slow lyrical elegance... Come on and Follow ME...I'll Take You there...zips to the inner edge...He holds it...
holds it...driving mouths twisting upwards in unconscious screams...begging for that last shot of infinity's raging tension..taut...sharp...

Already We're deep in the Armpit of Orion...

I AM, SHE IS, WE ARE...

GawdDamn! Goddess Artemis, Oh Baby!!!! We're Home Darling!!! FEEL it FEEL IT!!! Controllers Riding Us... Driving Us... Oh Sweet This Sacred Journey...Feel it Deep & Full! Jackin Us IN!!! Major Collective MerGE!! Orion!!!! Forever There!!!

Astura - Orion's Belt

‪Astura - Orion's Belt‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow
Sir Knight.. Is there a more magical place to be?

Dancing within Orion...amongst Her Stars, bouncing... Moonlight Shining Bright...

I'm Feeling It... ... , bring that closer to Me....

‪Modaji - Starburst Over Orion‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 10:00 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,758 times
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! THE 100TH PAGE!!! WE MADE IT! WE DID IT!!! WE ARE THE BEST JACKERS IN THE WOOOOOORLD!!!! YES!!!

LETS ALL GET INTO A BIG CIRCLE, GET THE BIGGEST, LOUDEST, SOUND SYSTEM FOR EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD TO HEAR!! LET THEM NOT SLEEP, LET THEM INSTEAD DWELVE INTO A NEW HOME, A NEW HOUSE!!! ALL THE TROUBLES OF THIS WORLD WILL STOP, WILL BE SOLVED THROUGH THE MUSIC OF THIS NEW HOUSE, SEEPING INTO THE SOUL OF EVERY LIVING THING IN THIS WORLD!!! LET THERE BE HOUSE!!!!

‪Benny Benassi - House Music (Coverart)‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 10:12 PM

449 posts, read 516,886 times
^^^^^^

** Pops the bottle of Champagne**

Let's christen this HOUSE!!!

Old 08-10-2011, 08:58 PM

**Looks around.. waiting for Sir Knight

Lights pulsing, beats thumping...
The Gentleman places his hand out.... to Dance...

Celestial skies awaiting, Orion calling... where he was placed..

Chris Gray - Sweetness You Bring - YouTube

Moving in unison, feeling that freedom that rushes over... nothing else can be sensed, in this moment...

Deep House / Mandy & Booka Shade - Body Language - YouTube

Old 08-11-2011, 11:33 AM

4,586 posts, read 4,274,431 times
Default skrillex~drop dead (club mix)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Skrillex - Drop Dead (Club Mix) - YouTube

Old 08-11-2011, 07:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTDAS...eature=related

Last edited by artemis agrotera; 08-11-2011 at 08:30 PM..

Old 08-11-2011, 11:38 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,245,008 times
Default Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Dream a little dream for me!

For Found Future - Dream Your Dreams

For Found Future - "Dream your dreams" - YouTube

I'm joining the circle! Circle is completion! 360 degrees! Now it's Lital's turn....punters create the eye of the storm for the jacking to begin!

Wierd Continental Types - What The Funk

Weird Continental Types - What The Funk - YouTube

Friends...be free. Be who you want to be. Say what you want to say! I'm locked in unity with you all.

DATAR (Danny Tenaglia, Tarrantella and Redanka) - B (Danny's Love Parade 2000 Dub)

Datar - B (Danny's Love Parade 2000 Dub) - YouTube

Old 08-12-2011, 12:28 AM

Heart beating fast... moving, dancing to that beat

Bliss, falling over me... falling into Myself... Slammed back within.. Calling ....

Sir Knight Whispers "Oh Sweet This Sacred Journey.."... Yes.. I can hear you... inward swoon. Strong Arms surrounding… Feeling Your gentle, feather-like touch, The beams of light illuminating flecks of colour in Your Eyes ... Yes... This Sacred Journey to the Stars. Feel YOU close to me, in Unison
.... sweeping colours..into Orion's shimmering light... pulsating to the beat... Intoxicated within this moment... Celestial Beauty.... Taking Us Higher...

Hybrid - Altitude (Bonus Track) - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut Nore View Post
^^^^^^

** Pops the bottle of Champagne**

Let's christen this HOUSE!!!
.... Bubbles! Full of dancing Colours... surround… hear the collective hush of the crowd, in this Moment.. One.. DJ Spinning those tunes… to rush the senses..Astral yearning… ..Falling,…. Into Your Arms… laughing…

Dr Deep House - Beautiful Morning - YouTube

Last edited by artemis agrotera; 08-12-2011 at 01:11 AM..

Old 08-12-2011, 06:32 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,871,484 times

QUENTIN HARRIS - let's be young [original mix] - YouTube

Quentin Harris - Lets be young

Old 08-12-2011, 07:41 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,871,484 times

Pete Heller Pres. Stylus Trouble Sputnik (Part One).flv - YouTube

Stylus Trouble- Sputnik
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music