Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2011, 10:43 PM

599 posts, read 5,732,852 times

Advertisements

Good night Sweetheart..and everyone else.
Sleep tight, wherever you are.

Goodnight Sweatheart - YouTube

Old 12-08-2011, 02:05 AM

994 posts, read 1,684,695 times
Basic Avalon - Suspicious Love

Basic Avalon - Firewalk

Pulsedriver IV - Kiss That Sound 1999

Pulsedriver - Cambodia

Last edited by penguin_kernel; 12-08-2011 at 02:20 AM..

Old 12-08-2011, 05:30 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,184,127 times
Default Every Beat of my Heart

with every beat of my Heart...

...i feel You

with every beat of my Heart...

...i Love You

...whisper softly...good morning my Love...

i Love You...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 12-08-2011, 05:57 AM

599 posts, read 5,732,852 times
Good morning World. I wish you all a great and happy day!

Good Mornin'! - YouTube

Old 12-08-2011, 06:33 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,564,827 times
Default Loud Rooster, A Tribute to Ranching and the American Quarter Horse and Howard Cutler - American Cowboy

Loud Rooster

Very Loud Rooster - YouTube

* Jump up! Good GAWD almighty! Whose Bloody rooster is that!! *hopping into jeans and morning work clothes...Nodding a Good morning to other residents and newly moved in ones deciding to live here on the farm*

Fraulein! Up and at em! *bang... yelling through Your door...then stomp out into the chill morning flapping arms to stay warm heading to the barn*

Grumbles to Self... only an hour to close My eyes...*wedge boot against threshold pushing shoulder to the unforgiving barn door...Cold must have swelled the wood...struggle briefly...grunts it open to the rush of fresh smelling hay and neighing horses*

aaaaa Nothing like work in the morning! *Hear Fraulein coming in...half turn to her, Reading the hanging blackboard listing jobs done and needing done* A rancher needs help rounding up some cattle and horses...Someone already did the cleaning so I guess We better head out there for Our volunteering then a quick dress to regular working Day Job.

Balance My Dear...Balance! We'll eat with the Cowboys and have a chuck wagon breakfast. *Saddling up two horses then take off in the direction of the roundup*

A Tribute to Ranching and the American Quarter Horse

A Tribute to Ranching and the American Quarter Horse - YouTube

O My what a beautiful Morning! Chores done, We trot back to prepare for Our day jobs, singing.....

Howard Cutler - American Cowboy

American Cowboy - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-08-2011 at 07:35 AM..

Old 12-08-2011, 07:05 AM

Default Camel - Elke (Colors of the Universe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Smiling to all..

....You know George Michael always gets me dancing
..love that piano part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3Pvmmv0E&feature=fvsr

.... and that dancing is my favourite thing to do! *singing Loudly*
spinning, laughing.....

thankyou...

*Smile at you, gestures to the sky* Look! The heavens respond...in glorious wonder created by happy singing! thank you!

Camel - Elke (Colors of the Universe) [Starts around 23 seconds]

Colors of the Universe ( Camel - Elke ) - YouTube

Beautiful, Peaceful partnerships blessed by ourselves with divine purpose...it all boils down to feeling and respecting the fragility of what is given us, the responsibility of other's choice to love us...honouring the unselfish gift, of their time and their love.

I gaze above and all of a sudden such beauty makes sense...a link with the past, a link with the present, a link with those yet to be born who will also one day gaze upon these scenes with wonder...it is wonder that connects us all...

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-08-2011 at 07:14 AM..

Old 12-08-2011, 08:00 AM

Default Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

*inspect Tackle, brush down the horses...Smile over at newly arrived Students coming in to take a break from finishing papers, cramming for tests, avidly re-reading important chapters, checking materials against rubrics, double checking citations so as not to be accused of plagarism, repeated study of flashcards...and this isn't even finals week!*

Come on *I encourage* Quit stressing and Join Us in a song!

Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks - YouTube

Everyone will make it...push for TWO more days! *Grinning handing over My brush to another, removing work gloves, walking back to the house with Fraulein and a group of others, joking with smiles*

Now Our Day REALLY begins!

KnightShadow

Old 12-08-2011, 08:52 AM

Default Sundance - The living Dream and Within these Dark Times a Beacon is burning ; Merlin [3x13]

Today, We project Ourselves and Live Within the Dream! Study, work and play through this emotional expectation of Self... One day at a time? Let's go even more fundamental...How about One STEP at a Time...

Block out everything BUT Whatever Your Dream is...Pretend it already exist in the NOW and march forward!

Sundance - The living Dream

The living dream - YouTube

Become King/Queen of Your World...

Within these Dark Times a Beacon is burning ; Merlin [3x13]

Within these Dark Times a Beacon is burning ; Merlin [3x13] - YouTube

Tonight We Judge the effect...2 more days to those who are lurking students...2!!! OWS and campus politics will always be with You, but Right now the Focus is Your Future and THAT is uncertain! Discipline IS Your Friend! HA! Enough Pep Talk! Back to Work. *Grinning*

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-08-2011 at 09:20 AM..

Old 12-08-2011, 09:42 AM

2,871 posts, read 4,801,805 times
Amadou & Mariam - M'bifé

Amadou & Mariam - M'bifé - YouTube

Old 12-08-2011, 10:04 AM

Default Tina Arena & Marc Anthony - I want to spend my lifetime loving you

^^^ Unbelievably beautiful Makossa! I can't say another word for fear of prejudicing any other...or maybe it is the environs that come alive for Me in Your song choices... either way, I Thank You for them!

*Lean toward Fraulein Joox...whisper with a smile* We must spoil Artemis scaring away her sick germs... I elect Theatre of course to play its part!

*Stand...improvise the borrowing of a stocking to use as a mask! mmMMmmm...Closes eyes...inhale then quickly tie... Grinning...
step to M'Lady with a curt bow...Mmhmmmm....unexpectively take you to Dance!*

I see what's needed! We Dance, We rise the Fire within...We fight! Come, all of it...Can it be accepted? *Pull sword from sheath* no thinking! React!

Tina Arena & Marc Anthony - I want to spend my lifetime loving you

Mask of Zorro - Tina Arena & Marc Anthony - I want to spend my lifetime loving you - YouTube

*Moments later...Smile* Healing...Yes...To Heal...

KnightShadow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music