Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2011, 07:48 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,820 times

Advertisements

*laying on the ground...the fire has burned itself out...only smothering embers remain...

Our cheeks together...Our bodies facing opposite directions...I reach up, grasp Fraulein Joox's hand in a strong clasp of strength... Voice determined, strong, compassionate, uncompromising*

Today Fraulein, We fight! Fight as one Heart, One Body, One Soul the insecurities and fears Death brings. We fight it all...Together.

Requiem for a Dream

Requiem for a Dream - YouTube

If tears come, fight the desire to be ashamed of them. NEVER be ashamed of Love and the tears it brings. We are Strong enough! We are brave enough! We are of a people that have met this moment head-on before. Our tradition for the Dead will not abandon Us!

Squeeze My hand hard now...as if to break My bones, Darling. FEEL My Strength and I'll FEEL your compassion as My own.

Let Us breathe through this moment...United Warriors of Love, Fearless of the Pain, Loving brings. This moment will not find Us weak and sniveling, avoiding, running in spite of overwhelming cultural odds that tell Us we will not win this battle that Death makes all feel.

Let Death bring it! It is not about Us...it never was...So breathe through this moment...then I will dress you, Darling, in a Warrior's Garb...

We will face Our fears...We must!

It's about Love!

KnightShadow

Old 12-12-2011, 08:46 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,820 times
Default Requiem for a Dream (Rock Version), Requiem for a Dream - Orchestral Version, O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - 300

*wait until the Sun starts to Blaze in morning skies...Eyes fierce...unlock the China chest, carefully withdrawing Armour fit for Last Stands...

*Strip Us both naked speaking calmly as I dress Fraulein in the simple aquamarine coloured undergarments of a Warrior of Light...* The Fight is within, a cycle of life and death Darling...that will repeat itself throughout Our life...

Life and Death are forever with Us...therefore ignore or fight the taunts and accusations of Your inner World; it is that which resides WITHIN US that We go to battle with...

Requiem for a Dream (Rock Version)

Requiem for a dream Rock Version - YouTube

*Turn letting you tie My straps that criss-cross along My back...reach in pulling forth Your Skirt of Determined Will...Beautifully designed with symbols woven, imperceptible to the naked eye...waistband straps joins in a criss-crossing back stitching as well...*

We will not be found lacking today Baby... Insecurity will rear its head like a mighty dragon...Appearing IMMENSE, 100s of times, Your height and strength! See it for what it is and speak words of banishment...it will melt before your eyes, vanish...for Darling, the dragon is about insecurity and THIS IS about Love...

*Wrap armour breastplate of crimson etched in gold over Your breast and Back...externally seen as a simple garment of silk, but hidden is the Strength of Kevlar...Continues gently* Our fears will try to ambush Us unexpectedly...Do not run...You stand for Love today Baby...

*Here My garment is different, an OverTunic...For I will go forward at times ahead of You...We will not Retreat into lowly inner seductions (Ego) of safety serving an unloving purpose.*

*Remove from the China chest, your cape...outwardly appearing as a sweater...kiss it, draping it over Your shoulders...and a knife to cut away feelings of bitterness...

We stare at one another in the glorious Dawn...take hands...Voice softer than a whisper* Are you ready Darling Fraulein?

*You nod your head with a determined gaze, and I smile...it is time*

One last Kiss...then We go...knowing others will also fight the war within today...Do not be taken captive, give in to arrogance before other's pain and anguish, in order not to feel Our own! Resist it Fraulein and I too...knowing the one of Us is depending on the Other.

We send Him off today in a Warrior's Glory! He lived life Brilliantly! It's about Love. Let's go...

*I move to leave but you cling tight still...I understand taking you into My arms...The Sun blinds all briefly in a final fiery kiss*

*states passionately* We love each other and in Unity, do I love Him through Your Love. Before the World OF Love, it is all that is required for Me to be given this Mission, assisting You.

Time now. Be strong as Love's Strength recognizes LOVE to be. We will be intact at Day's End...

No retreat! (Into fear and insecurity) Give to the last breath to defend Love!

Remember Your Fears will look like this! *Squeeze you tight to Me*
Fight them!

Requiem for a Dream - Orchestral Version
[Clips from Movie 2012]

2012 - Requiem for a Dream - Orchestral Version - YouTube

Remember Your insecurities will look like Enemies surrounding You! Like this below!
Fight them (insecurities)! There exists No enemy except that within Ourselves!
*Gloved hands in Your hair..kisses falling on each temple*

Be of the 300 Darling...No Surrender! Stay Brave before that which the GREATER Love requires of Us!

O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - 300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daeG0xLWEmw

If successful, We shall be intact by Day's End...at this Day's End... *Taking your hand* Time to LIVE within This Day, Baby. Time to be tested and welcome it! Time to Go.

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-12-2011 at 09:58 AM..

Old 12-12-2011, 08:47 AM

3,848 posts, read 7,965,807 times

Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out - YouTube

Old 12-12-2011, 01:27 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,595,667 times
Default Moby - Be The One

Moby - Be The One (Destroyed) - Music Video HD - YouTube

Old 12-12-2011, 01:32 PM

10,261 posts, read 12,514,484 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFKU8PgtMHA&feature=related

Old 12-12-2011, 01:47 PM

2,871 posts, read 4,793,357 times
Issa Bagayogo - Dambalou

Issa Bagayogo, Dambalou - YouTube

Old 12-12-2011, 02:33 PM

2,871 posts, read 4,793,357 times
Angelique Kidjo - Wombo Lombo

Angelique Kidjo - Wombo Lombo - YouTube

Old 12-12-2011, 02:34 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,459,593 times
"He wants it all"- Forever Jones

He Wants It All-Forever Jones (With Lyrics In Description) - YouTube

Old 12-12-2011, 02:34 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
there is freedom within....

She Will Have Her Way -- Don't Dream It's Over (Sarah Blasko) - YouTube

Old 12-12-2011, 03:05 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times

The Who - Love reign over me - YouTube

Artemis
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music