Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2011, 08:46 PM

15,145 posts, read 14,354,160 times

Advertisements

Help Yourself - She's My Girl - YouTube

Old 12-09-2011, 08:57 PM

2,119 posts, read 3,717,833 times
True...I was saved by a former neighbor three doors down. It really was not my time. Thank you, Neighbor...I miss you.

3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time - YouTube

Old 12-10-2011, 02:23 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,182,142 times
Default Pleasures of the Night

...tending Our Fire...gently stir the embers...back into flames...

...whisper softly...goodnight my Love...

i Love You...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 12-10-2011, 03:29 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,145,906 times
... I believe... in
L O V E

Elton John - Believe (with lyrics) - YouTube

~Artemis

Old 12-10-2011, 04:42 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,564,292 times
Default Angels in the midst of Us ... Glen Hansard - Say It To Me Now

*Come out of the meeting flying high...can't wait to tell Fraulein...won't accept the offer but an offer was MADE!...HA!*

Round a corner heading down to the subway station...something I like doing on a Friday Night with no destination in mind...just witnessing human beings of all colours, social economic status, nationalities co-mingling...squashed next to each other in a subway car, when I witness something that stops Me cold.

I remember HIM! This seemingly hobo, bum, homeless whatever the vernacular but people reacting the same...habitually...hurry past him, act as though he doesn't exist, invisible...and they have reason to hurry past, he smells like shi& and cat urine holding out a cup begging for money but...is he?

I stare as the night crowd files past Me swearing, annoyed that I'm blocking the downstairs subway entrance but I can't move...He's not what he appears to be in spite of wearing the worst clothes a homeless man would ever wear, with the worst stink that makes your eyes smart...He's not right, He doesn't fit...and I remember others talking about Him...other Green Mile Healers...

He stands out, because He's the blackest man you'll ever see in your life! Blacker than any natural born African under hot beautiful skies...Blacker than the night itself with a face shining like Gold! Other homeless men laugh, pointing their dirt crust fingers or gestures stringy matted heads to me in this Man's direction, craggy voices calling out..

You know what You're looking at don't you White boy...they laugh, amused, saying this fondly in a tone like an Uncle and this "Man" turns staring dead in My eyes...I gasp! Taking a shaky step back! His eyes are too clear for a homeless sufferer...too beautiful...too bright as if the world was a peaceful, joyful place...a face too handsome with a sun inside him shining so intensely it wouldn't be the stink that would make you turn away, it would be the Love...

And I reach into My pocket...only have pennies with hands shaking as pennies clink into His cup...He Smiles thanking Me, a genuine Soul to Soul moment of me being felt seen, By this Soul of Man...as unconscious bodies of flesh move around Him, avoid Him, already judging His worth and with that judgment, their own...

...He...moving away dragging rags behind his bare feet, impervious that normal feet would be in stages of frostbite by now...dressed literally in rags...shaking that cup...

And I'm reliving goosebumps as I tell this true story...tonight of all nights...in a thread that's more home than what some would accuse it to be...just a gathering of like-minded strangers sharing moments...

So if You happen upon a Black man...Blacker than anything possible in pictures or seen in your everyday world...shaking a cup dressed in rags worse than any homeless man seem possible the world over...stinking to Holy Hell...LOOK into His eyes...You have just seen something glorious, not of THIS world...

Disguised as human...bringing you closer to any face of a living God...

Glen Hansard - Say It To Me Now

Glen Hansard - Say It To Me Now - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-10-2011 at 06:11 AM..

Old 12-10-2011, 06:13 AM

10,261 posts, read 12,531,884 times

Aretha Franklin- Walk On By (Dionne Warwick) - YouTube

Old 12-10-2011, 07:07 AM

Default Once - When Your Mind's Made Up

*Tiptoe in...checking on Fraulein...she's peaceful...lower to a knee...gently stroke her cheek...she murmurs...I state in a voice not meant to take her away from her dreams*

Darling...Tonight's a Lunar Eclipse includes a lengthy Selenelion...Sun and Moon sharing same skies...Right now! I must start the Foundation this very night...this very dawn...Gemini Sag...Opposite...We must speak Our Feelings and not just Feel them silently...

*lean on shovel...knowing My mission, My purpose here, and have waited for it...slowly stands...Others waiting with shovels of their own this frosty dawn....

silently closes the door...We step off into the wilderness with shovels over shoulders...Glancing up at the skies...select a position...thrust shovel blade into an unforgiving solid earth...Crisis give Golden opportunity toward positive action for those who are ready...

Worldwide a silent movement motivated by an inner drive does the same...Uranus holds it breath...Cyber gatherings creating...Healing Centers where Healers can focus prayer attention to a central spot adding positive energy to those needing more than what conventional treatment may give.*

I will never be dependent on another's wayward standard again...threatened with the loss of a close friend...

Little by little it will be described uniting in thought, Heaven and Earth...
It's Time...

Once - When Your Mind's Made Up

(Once) - When your mind's made up - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-10-2011 at 07:48 AM..

Old 12-10-2011, 08:38 AM

2,027 posts, read 4,549,124 times
Default Hi! & a story of when i was pregnant for halloween

:wait around for mom to start snoring! Seth whisper Now! We fall outta bunkbeds and they help me sneak outta the window running to the van:

Knight we commin too! I got a plastic shoverl to move some dirt around and be a part of it! Don't worry bout that other stuff, sorry granny didn't tell yyou.

k Seth gonna take over. I can tell you a story about the time i was pregrnant on halloween while yall shoveling. (Mom just pretent you don't see me, & git mad cause i just had to join in!)

okay here go the story, i can copy it but just pretend i'm saying all this cool stuff whiloe yall working.

K it went like this. once upon a time, oh wait i gotta yell since i ain't been here in a millionzallionyears, like forever!!!!!! haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!!!

Johnny Weismuller - Tarzan Call

Johnny Weismuller Tarzan Call - YouTube

now i'll start talking to my pretend girlfriend. :wavin at everybody else:

Hey Sweet Apryl! I wish I had time to hunt down some cool
stuff from the other folder cause I feel weird inside with
you feelin me in another place!

Since I thought I better make sure everything is together like
soapsuds in a washing machine (can you tell I was just at the
student clothes washin place? I was staring at the bubbles
in the round hole..)

oh, what was I sayin, ok time for a song so my brain can work,BRB!

Statue of Liberty - Light Show

Statue of Liberty - Light Show - 9/28/06 - YouTube

Yikes! I got only a little more time! ok Bye Sweet Apryl my Idolness!
Don't forget to do our good deeds and stuff!

: Stands at attention and sings: ok now that we're finished ... well I'll
hurry up and tell you since it was embarrassing and I've been thinkin
all this time how to tell you about it since we're naked heart and all...

Well I'll hurry up and say it... : puts hand over eyes but can't type so
I'll pretend to put my hands over eyes :

OK..I was DUMB enough to listen to my little brother and try and see
how pregnant ladies can fit into a bathtub at the party...ok wait a minute
I got to explain how my little brother ended up in the bathroom with me...

well I went to the WRONG bathroom and they had a low toilet and since
I couldn't see over the big stomach where I was aiming I had to sit
down only the down was lower than I thought and had to scream for
my brother to come in and help me offa the toilet...

brb! This ain't part of the story but I wanna add my pretend girlfriend
since i'm gittin inspired by this healing center! Hey don't forget to add spaceships, videogames and stuff that sick kids will
like doing even if in here we ain't sick! haaaaahaaaaa! We snuck out and Seth typing cause my eyes are funny seeing but..
okay dedicated to my two girlfriends! Statue of
Liberty and Sweet Apry!

MIND TRIP

MIND TRIP - YouTube

ok so we're in there and we both look at the tub and he was askin me
when can he tell people he's gonna be an uncle and we both went
heyyyy how do the ladies do tHAT?? so then hear i am LISTENIN
and wonderin the same thing..

ok and then... I took off my shoes and hurry and sat down since I
thought my little brother could help me out like he did at the toilet
BUT he couldn't! Well meanwhile people were knockin wantin to
come in and stuff...

So we tore down the shower curtain and paniced tryin to get me up
and then my dumb brother REALLY panic and ran to the door
screaming call 911!!!! then slammed the door in people faces...

(He was tryin to keep me from being on youtube
since there was a million video cameras at the party)

I think I need to recover in even telling this story...
: grimace even thinkin about it!: I'll finish it next time
since I just got my body back workin like a dude and I'm gettin
sympathetic pains in my back rememberin all this stuff...

Hey Knight it gotta lot more stuff but Mom will soon be on and we're hiding! Haaaaaahaaaaaa! Don't tell her okay? bye!

(ps don't be mad at granny i'm ok now plus you're gonna build an awqesome center, right?)

Bye!

Jim since shyangel got busted red handed! she here in spirit so it still Jim&shyangel!!!

Old 12-10-2011, 09:00 AM

Default Loud Rooster and Last American Cowboy: Baby Calf Delivery also Chris Ledoux - Cowboy

*Eyes WIDE* O good gawd Jim...

Brother you are so busted...*shake head grinning* well now that you're up the creek without a paddle might as well go on and tell your preggie story...

Loud Rooster

Very Loud Rooster - YouTube

*shake head...hearing that damn crow even miles out here* Life is just full of surprises...Seth take him back to bed, I'm killing the lot of you in a couple weeks *grinning to Myself...Lady BloomingArtist is going to blow her top. Glad I WON'T be around...whistling*

Not mad Jim, don't worry about it... *laughs at the story, walk the boys out seeing to it that they make it down the road all right in their "van", chuckles turning in the direction of the Farm*

Calving American style? I never used chains in My life...*Watching how its done*

Last American Cowboy: Baby Calf Delivery

Last American Cowboy: Baby Delivery - YouTube

Stewards of the Land...Still making your living from a rope...

Chris Ledoux - Cowboy

Real American Cowboys - YouTube

*Decide to let Fraulein sleep in...I'll do the stalls Myself giving her her Peace found in dreams* Kindness is an active agent...Love is too.

KnightShadow

Old 12-10-2011, 10:00 AM

Default Guinness Event Worlds Fastest Banjo Player, Grammy Nominated Banjo Player Todd Taylor Sets New World Record

Guinness Event Worlds Fastest Banjo Player, Grammy Nominated Banjo Player Todd Taylor Sets New World Record

Guinness World Record Todd Taylor Fastest Banjo - YouTube

KnightShadow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music