Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2011, 06:20 PM

599 posts, read 5,730,812 times

Advertisements

My day so far described with three songs..

Morning at race track with Sir Knight:

ren and stimpy-happy happy joy joy - YouTube

At work - One email and I went from silly happy to crying within seconds.

Massive Attack - Teardrop - YouTube

Afternoon - Being loved.

Anna Ternheim - What Have I Done - YouTube

thank You for always being by my side. Your arms - my home. Your heart - my sanctuary.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:42 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,174,659 times
Default Prelude to a Kiss

...fire burning bright...candles cast a soft glow...on the lace cloth draped table...set for two...

...dinner is served...my Love...

i Love You...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 12-09-2011, 07:11 PM

2,119 posts, read 3,712,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joox View Post
My day so far described with three songs..

Morning at race track with Sir Knight:

ren and stimpy-happy happy joy joy - YouTube

At work - One email and I went from silly happy to crying within seconds.

Massive Attack - Teardrop - YouTube

Afternoon - Being loved.

Anna Ternheim - What Have I Done - YouTube

thank You for always being by my side. Your arms - my home. Your heart - my sanctuary.
Hey Joox, ditto on the Happy Happy Joy Joy. I've been reunited with a long lost cousin on Facebook. Haven't seen her since I was a child.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:38 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,713 times
Default Johnny Hamp with vocalist Joe Cassidy and the Kentucky Serenaders - Keep Your Sunny Side Up!

Lady Glastron, the Joy!!! WoW! *Beaming Smile*

Here's hoping and sending Good Wishes for LOTS of Pleasant, Happy Future Memory Making between the Two of you!

Johnny Hamp with vocalist Joe Cassidy and the Kentucky Serenaders
Keep Your Sunny Side Up!

"Keep Your Sunny Side Up! "(Johnny Hamp, 1929) - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 12-09-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastron_79 View Post
Hey Joox, ditto on the Happy Happy Joy Joy. I've been reunited with a long lost cousin on Facebook. Haven't seen her since I was a child.

Great news, Glastron!

Old 12-09-2011, 08:25 PM

Default Glen Hansard - Say It To Me Now and Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - If You Want Me

Reflect on the Day...

A Day going great until an email sends My Darling into a whirlwind of pain. *Gets coat in the middle of a meeting* Where are You going Sir? Out...*Shocked expressions* What do you mean Out...*Voice colder than I meant, reply* I mean I'm a temperamental f*ucker that's getting temperamental right now and its either genuis or madness wracking My brain but I don't think you best stop or threaten Me right now...do you?

*slams door..yells behind Me* it's called life! *drive at break neck speed...telling God He/She or whatever better give Me some answers right now...pulling up in front of Fraulein's office, deciding this is as good a place as any to have this conversation with the Great Unknown before I have it with her...Get out with guitar in hand, standing by the curb, singing*

Glen Hansard - Say It To Me Now

Glen Hansard - Say It To Me Now (Live outside of Fingerprints Records in Long Beach, Ca 10.20.2009) - YouTube

*Come back to Myself shocked at the clapping...and Fraulein Joox!*

I er...Shush You wonderful Madman Superhero! *throwing her arms around Me...I'm startled, recover quickly, lean back hugging her tight cracking up*

Guess I got My answer! Let's see tomorrow if We both still have Jobs! LOL!

Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - If You Want Me

If you want me - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (Lyrics) - YouTube

That was Fast Lord! Thanks! Baby...Let's go home and oil up the leather!

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-09-2011 at 08:37 PM..

Old 12-09-2011, 08:25 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,115,233 times

The Six Parts Seven - In a Late Style of Fire - YouTube

Tone - Sticks - YouTube

Old 12-09-2011, 08:30 PM

Default Project Pitchfork - TimeKiller (And One Cover)

*hand over a rag, can of oil, and bridle to Fraulein Joox's exaggerated sighing and consternation...Me Grinning*

Darling what ELSE did You think I meant!

...just a little oil...massage it in to the leather... here let Me show you...*bringing Hands lightly over your own*...like this...pretend you are a massage therapist...a sort of rhythm...*Grin, giving Fraulein a playful kiss on the cheek...your eyes sparkle...We laugh*

Are you in the mood for And One? *walk over to stereo turning up the volume* Baby...Yes...Hold the bridle just so...I'll clean Your boots, but first... *Extend hand*

Project Pitchfork - TimeKiller (And One Cover)

Project Pitchfork - TimeKiller (And One Cover) - YouTube

*cell rings...its them...hold up hand a minute, answers*...Yes...mmmm...where? Give Me 2 hours...I understand. Yes...Thank You Sir and have a wonderful evening with the Missus! click off...Grin at Fraulein...*

I STILL have a Job! HA! We Got 45 minutes Darling! *Taking the bridle from your hands...playfully nibble to your squeals...laughing ...excited!* Let's dance!

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-09-2011 at 09:05 PM..

Old 12-09-2011, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
Baby...Let's go home and oil up the leather!

*laughing so hard my stomach hurts*

Come. Dance with me!

DAF - Mein herz macht bum - YouTube

Old 12-09-2011, 08:38 PM

And One you say.hmm...yes. And One would be lovely.

*still pretending to be upset with my little misunderstanding of your intentions...ignoring you for a minute...trying to be arrogant...failing...start doing the arrogant dance instead...we laugh...we dance!*

And One - Tanz der Arroganz - YouTube

Oh. 45 minutes. Let make every minute count! *take the bridle and boots and put the back where they belong* Even though it can be fun to clean tack while dancing, I suggest that we focus on one or the other. *raise hand* I vote for dancing! *grab you bu the waist and pull you close to me..quick kiss on cheek..start swaying hips*
Let us step out of our stomping boots and try something else. Something a bit slower.
Darling, come dance with me (Tanz mit mir).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFy0UPDNMzo

*move closer..heart to heart...hands on your back...eyes meet* Sweet Sir, I'm only here because of you. because you never left me behind. You understand the chaos in my head. You restore my soul. You erase all hurt. Only you understand every word I say. You. You keep me from falling apart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsTT8...eature=related

*reluctantly loosen my arms from your waist* Our time is up. You, my dear, should hurry up to work. We must make sure that they want you to come back on Monday as well. *give in to the urge to be close...wrap my arms around your back as you are standing on one leg..trying to get your shoe on...we fall into the very familiar and lovely pile of us...the laughing pile take an extra minute just to enjoy the moment before you really have to go*

Last edited by joox; 12-09-2011 at 09:44 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music