Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 03:47 PM

114 posts, read 340,190 times

Advertisements

holy! I didn't even realize that was Ciara! geez.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2008, 08:59 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiffonhead View Post
holy! I didn't even realize that was Ciara! geez.
I didn't either - my mom said it was her when she did the whole matrix leaning back move that she's famous for but i was like nah she's too skinny to be Ciara. Then when she came out with Nelly and Jermaine Dupree I was like WTF...

that stepped on My J's song is the worst thing I've heard since Grillz...Nelly really needs to quit while he's ahead

Old 06-26-2008, 10:06 AM

145 posts, read 435,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I didn't either - my mom said it was her when she did the whole matrix leaning back move that she's famous for but i was like nah she's too skinny to be Ciara. Then when she came out with Nelly and Jermaine Dupree I was like WTF...

that stepped on My J's song is the worst thing I've heard since Grillz...Nelly really needs to quit while he's ahead
ahead of what I've never heard a nelly song i like

Old 06-26-2008, 01:42 PM

544 posts, read 1,058,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingTheSunshine View Post
ahead of what I've never heard a nelly song i like
Air force ones was aight and so was tip drill and get loose

Al Green killed the award show everyone else could have stayed home rihanna's performance was boring to death i don't even know why she bothered

Old 06-26-2008, 04:47 PM

762 posts, read 1,596,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLater View Post

Al Green killed the award show everyone else could have stayed home rihanna's performance was boring to death i don't even know why she bothered
yea Al Green murdered it

Old 06-27-2008, 07:23 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLater View Post

Yeah, sometimes I wonder about their song choices for award shows - yes I know they want to do a popular song but don't they have something a little more entertaining? I hate watching people stand in place and sing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music