Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2011, 01:47 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,713 times

Advertisements

*At a well set table, Victorian style, breaking bread with Klysm...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
OMG!!!

Yall so deleted real it BLEEDS THICK and RICH here!!! Ditchlights led me here and - Do yall have any idea what you got here?????

*Eyes Thoughtful...without interrupting Klysm...listens...*

....Thats where I'm coming from. I wanna be with people who are struggling, working hard in real life to get somewhere, who battle themselves, not afraid to be vulnerable with one another, and there for each other without asking one another to Pimp for this thread or any other thread.

Correct...You will NEVER be asked to denigrate Yourself thru Pimping...We Respect Our Emotional Connections with one another holding them Sacred...You don't Pimp what is Sacred... Whether People, Music, or THIS THREAD which is Our Home, Understand?

Friendship is valid here ...sincere... trustworthy... Your examination OF Our Posting habits will serve as Testimony to THAT Standard...

Your friendship don't demand a price of me being a sellout for reps, this thread, for a fairytale ranking or anything else outside of being real with you and letting you be real with me.

Correct...

So now you know who I am, what my experiences with other music sites has been and where I'm coming from and expect from you and myself.

That is also Correct...

I don't wanna waste months and years ever again.

...but hell that's Goth Right?
Yes it is... *Chuckle... rest in the Night's silence... crickets, the low drone ticking of a Grandfather Clock...an occasional breaking surf below crashing against jagged boulders... unscented white candles flicker in the intermittent breeze carrying earth rich aromas...lean forward...Voice friendly*

Klysm... A Free Mind must First "Master the UnReal"...

The Inception Of The Matrix

‪The Inception Of The Matrix‬‏ - YouTube

Pimps, Hustlers and their Whor&s do the Will of the Greater Matrix around them...seduced away from the Power within Themselves... enslaved puppets... Drunk in the thrill trade, of selling their Souls for the illusion of self-influence, and reckless EMOTIONAL indulgence...

Drunk with dark sensational feelings of delusions of grandeur...
they embrace the cultural dreams of their own generation and
whor& it... You're Right... Bleeding the dream until it collaspes...
left with no more meaning then an empty eggshell...

Hans Zimmer - Dream is Collapsing

‪Inception Soundtrack-Dream is Collapsing (Hans Zimmer)‬‏ - YouTube

so watch the great Heist Klysm...

*Breaking bread into bite-size morsels for Our consumption...* take note of it all...

*Lean forward pouring Us Our favorite beverage or drink... study Our new arrival
for a moment...then sit back...*... You know You want nothing of the cultural seduction as a Participant...

* Butter bread leaning forward...Outstetch an Arm toward open windows where Midnight spills over lush hills...*...for now My Friend, consider that knowledge, gift enough, for a Free Man...

Zack Hemsey - Mind Heist - Assassin's Creed EPIC Mashup - (INCEPTION Trailer)

‪Assassin's Creed EPIC Mashup - Mind Heist (INCEPTION Trailer) - HD!!!‬‏ - YouTube

Win the Epic battle that rages in Your Mind and Heart for Your Own Soul Klysm... Decide to be the Hero of Your Deeper Heart & Self...

This Sir IS Goth!

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 08-08-2011 at 02:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 02:59 PM

638 posts, read 16,523,303 times
chowin down on that Home-made bread! Stabbin the air with a butter knife for emphasis--Knight, Thanks for taking out the time to make things clear. Straight forward just like I like it! No mis-understandings.

I had a blasted week-end so hope yall you don't mind me changin into some work clothes while we eat! LOL--Yall Imma all week-end stomper but we caught a flat and so I got in late. Glad yall work too and not a bunch of beach bums sitting around. I mean I gotta move with destiny you know?

Read how if I''m feeling the same song I posted before, I can post it again. So I'm gonna play Creatures cause I sure was lovin Beretta that day and...

The Creatures - Another Planet

‪The Creatures - Another Planet‬‏ - YouTube

Knight, check out Lyra er Lady Lyra's song.( remember my Vic manners and stand with Knight watching Lyra come into the room. givin a friendly smile. hehehe I like adding feeling in this way.)

Lady Lyra this made my toes curl backwards!
Might as well git Victorian until I feel a Cybergoth attack comin on! Then bring on the mask! hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
"The chains that hold you just fall away
The blues that control you just fade away
Your blackest moments just fade away
The chains that control you just fall away
OOH, this heaven, it's waiting for you, it's waiting for you"

‪Love and Rockets - This Heaven‬‏ - YouTube
I can tell you were feeling that Lady. Powerful feelings and just the scene for intensity. Her voice shivered me bigtime!

well folks, thanks for the friendship and bread, Victorian style Knight! My work bell ringing so I leave yall with MorphiuM!

The World makes no sense thank gawd! Because then I would have to join it and who wanna go status quo at a time like this?

MorphiuM - Sin sentido (No Sense)

‪MorphiuM - Sin sentido Videoclip Oficial‬‏ - YouTube

Yall affecting me already--I didn't even have to cuss! GOOD, Friendly vibrations on the Dark side! hehehe Got some values and principles too. okay later! WORK TIME!

PS KnightShadow Thanks Man and youre right I'm male. You made me feel HEARD!!-- took time to welcome me. From the heart, I appreciate that more than you know, Brother! Thanks!

Last edited by Klysm; 08-08-2011 at 03:46 PM..

Old 08-08-2011, 09:58 PM

11,259 posts, read 11,028,294 times
GOOD EVENING MY FRIENDS! Shout out to KS ansd Klysm!

‪Dead Can Dance - Don't Fade Away‬‏ - YouTube

‪Gene Loves Jezebel.MPG -Love keeps dragging me down‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-08-2011, 10:48 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,595,057 times
Default Theatre Of Ice - Bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
Knight, check out Lyra er Lady Lyra's song.( remember my Vic manners and stand with Knight watching Lyra come into the room. givin a friendly smile. hehehe I like adding feeling in this way.)

Lady Lyra this made my toes curl backwards!
Might as well git Victorian until I feel a Cybergoth attack comin on! Then bring on the mask! hehehe

I can tell you were feeling that Lady. Powerful feelings and just the scene for intensity. Her voice shivered me bigtime!

I'm glad you enjoyed it...welcome to the thread Klysm...
I've been digging a bit in Goth history and found this one. Some cool history...evidently the band's final live performance, which happened earlier, has a lot of similarities with the Burning Man festival...a remote place in Nevada, it took place during the Autumn equinox and they burned a large wooden object and ironically closed out the concert with the song, "The Burning Man" from The Haunting.

I was intrigued by this , " In describing the songmaking process Brent Johnson was quoted as saying: "We approach every song like painting a picture. The subject comes first, then the tones, color and shades necessary to set the mood. The actual structure of the song (i.e. the tune) is the least important. We never set out to do something "different" or "original", nor do we attempt to be "mainstream" -- things just end up how they end up." [3]

If I was going to make music that is "Exactly" how I would approach it...like a painting with a theme, feeling, color, mood to guide the song.

I'm really feeling the artistic vibe with this group...I imagine the desert, ha well I am in the Nevada desert, lol, so it's not hard...I can see the sun set and the ground cast with moonlight...the white earth reflecting the beams of light...the ghostly image of animal skeletons littered all around...and the melodic haunting electric guitar filling the air...
Inside our darkened rooms, We prepare our tombs
Bathed in the silver glow, Of all that we know
We've, filled our hearts and minds
With things we will never find
So now...we aspire...To set our world on fire

‪Theatre Of Ice - Bonfire‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-12-2011, 12:04 AM

4,586 posts, read 4,274,431 times
Default fen~the wind whispers of loss

Fen - The Wind Whispers of Loss - YouTube

Old 08-12-2011, 01:17 PM

599 posts, read 5,730,812 times
Default happy pills

Happy pills to all you beautiful people. Join me on the dance floor.

Die Computer verlassen dieße Welt - YouTube

Welle Erdball - Wir sind die Maschinen - YouTube

Monoton& Minimal - YouTube

I miss you all.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:59 PM

Default phaeleh~lament

Just as ethereal as blood rushing through ones veins, the shapeshifter emerges, separate yet one. Traveling together through astral plains, the hunt is on, scent together. For only the beast truly knows, what emerges within. Lament NOW, and live...

Phaeleh - Lament - YouTube

Old 08-17-2011, 10:39 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,595,057 times
Default Aerosol - Midnight Ride Down the Mental Freeway

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbytabby View Post
Just as ethereal as blood rushing through ones veins, the shapeshifter emerges, separate yet one. Traveling together through astral plains, the hunt is on, scent together. For only the beast truly knows, what emerges within. Lament NOW, and live...

Phaeleh - Lament - YouTube
Wow...I feel your words and song. Beautiful...

*stands at the edge of town...watching the sunset set across the mountains and desert...thoughts, voices...like a mental highway...feeling one with the scenery...*

Aerosol - Midnight Ride Down the Mental Freeway - YouTube

Old 08-18-2011, 07:49 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Good Evening to Dear Knight, and all

Feeling this
On Angels Wings
The sunset cloaks

Siouxsie And The Banshees - The Last Beat Of My Heart - YouTube

Old 08-23-2011, 09:28 PM

Default aythis~le temps d'un voyage

"...Tell me about dreams you're seeing now
Tell me about calming the raging waves
Tell me how death has ceased hunting you down
Tell me about yesterdays

Time avoids you now...
Time avoids you now but the fire's burning still
Times avoids you now through the ages you're waiting
Tell me about the screams flowing the gardens
Tell me about the why's and today's
and when will you free me?..."

Aythis-Le temps d'un voyage - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music