Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2011, 12:08 PM

16 posts, read 85,201 times

Advertisements

Hi, my family and I are looking to possible relocate to the MB area and we are currently browsing the web and real estate sites before a trip there, and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about Seagate Village by Myrtle Beach State Park? Anything positive or negative? Have looked at a website for the community so have a bit of background about the history etc., but would love to hear from anyone who has more current info/impressions of it, or of the close-by area?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 07:43 AM

11,936 posts, read 13,099,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsten101 View Post
Hi, my family and I are looking to possible relocate to the MB area and we are currently browsing the web and real estate sites before a trip there, and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about Seagate Village by Myrtle Beach State Park? Anything positive or negative? Have looked at a website for the community so have a bit of background about the history etc., but would love to hear from anyone who has more current info/impressions of it, or of the close-by area?

Thanks!
It's a great neighborhood! There is a great and very busy dogpark, close to the Food Lion, you can walk, bike, or drive to the beach, and www.MarketCommonMB.com is within walking distance.

It's former military housing so the duplexes are very large and well built.

I wouldn't think twice about moving there.

Old 12-04-2011, 02:35 PM

194 posts, read 748,504 times
The airport is nearby. Market Commons has been developed at the former air base and has many festivals and activities throughout the year. Shops and restaurants and a movie theatre too!

Close to Coastal Grand Mall which is located on the other side of the airport.

There is a major road construction project going on at the backgate area/entry to Market Commons that will certainly help to improve getting around Myrtle Beach when it is completed.

Duplex units were refurbished around 2000-01 when redevelopment efforts began. It is a good location on the south end of Myrtle Beach.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:53 PM

16 posts, read 85,201 times
Default Thanks!

Thank you very much for your feedback!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area