Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2023, 10:46 AM

638 posts, read 992,611 times

Advertisements

Does anyone on here live in Murrells Inlet? If so,which neighborhoods are the most desirable with a budget up to $500,000?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2023, 07:07 AM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,540,797 times
I have a townhouse in Park West where I am at the moment. Love it here. There are a lot of communities that would suit you. Just rent a B&B for a week or so and look around with the help of a realtor. I can suggest a good one if you like.

Old 07-05-2023, 07:12 AM

790 posts, read 1,619,379 times
We live in MI and the answer to your question probably depends on what you are looking for. For example....new construction or resale, gated or ungated, lots of amenities or just a pool, adjacent to the Marshwalk or west of 17 bypass, etc.

We live in the Blackmoor community which is surrounded by the Blackmoor golf course and we love it here. We live near the back on a pond (some houses are on the golf course) so it's very quiet. Houses nearer to Rt 707 get some of the road noise but it's not bad. We have a pool, tennis/paddleball courts, clubhouse and many social activities coordinated by a committee. Homes are all resale and run from the low 400's well up into the 500's depending on size and construction.

Many people like the Prince Creek area which is right down the road from us. There are many communities within Prince Creek with prices from 400's and some exceeding $1million but most are in the 500K range. There is some new construction there along with resale. If you are looking for a 55+ community, Seasons is located within Prince Creek.

The Wachaesaw area is closer to the Marshwalk and is mostly resales with many within your range. Indigo Creek is on a golf course with resale homes in your range.

I can recommend a good agent (not me) if you DM me. An agent can work with you on your specific needs and help zero in on the right community to fulfill them.

Please feel free to ask me any other questions that you have and I can provide more detail. Also, I always recommend that people rent for a year in the area that they think they want to move to be sure it's what they want. Yes, it entails 2 moves but it's better than buying a house and then finding out that you don't like that specific neighborhood/area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area