Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2013, 03:47 PM

822 posts, read 3,003,253 times

Advertisements

Hi there,

Help!

We have a group coming to Nashville this weekend for a work celebration and they are looking for a place to go on Saturday night. (Totally last minute I know). It will be 30 (women), but could add a second group totaling 50 (women) total, depending on what we find.

We've been talking to the Wildhorse Saloon, and it is just not sounding promising, too busy, can't do reservations.

Just looking for something fun, music, Nashville flair, not overly $, downtown. We just want the group to feel like they did "the thing ... " and had some fun ...

Sorry for short notice, it's for work and I don't always get a lot of notice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2013, 04:19 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Tall order. You could try Rippys. At least it has 3 stories + live music. Anyplace downtown will have a hard time squeezing you all in at this late date. I hope the Predators aren't in town.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:19 PM

3,760 posts, read 7,091,879 times
Wildhorse would have been my suggestion. I doubt very much you'd find room for 80! And really, who'd want to? I mean, I think you all would have more fun breaking up into groups of 12 or 15 and everyone going somewhere different. When you limit it to just downtown . . . .

Maybe Rock Bottom Brewery??

TN - Nashville

Old 04-17-2013, 04:44 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,722,397 times
Good luck on that. No Predators game but there's a 20,000 person convention in town.

If you really all want to be together I would suggest trying to get the back room at te Loveless Cafe. It's not downtown but there's more room and you might be able to take the entire back room.

Old 04-17-2013, 05:00 PM

6,662 posts, read 13,336,011 times
Try Jack's as well. I know they have occasionally had private parties on their patio.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:41 AM

53 posts, read 116,977 times
Don't know what time of night you're talking about, but just for dinner Monell's is a great place to go eat. It's not music/dancing, but it's delicious southern food served family style at big long tables. You basically just sit down and start eating. With a small group, you're likely to be sitting at a table with strangers which is nice for meeting new people, but with a group as large as yours, most of you will be sitting at table with just your people. You pay one price per person and it's all you can eat including dessert and water/tea. They have a website if you want to look it up. It's in Germantown which is in the downtown area. You'd have to go someplace else afterward though, for some nightlife. Reservations are not normally required but of course with a group that large, I'd call and ask.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:52 AM

53 posts, read 116,977 times
Actually come to think of it, Monell's may be able to reserve a whole room or area for just your group....you never know till you ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: