Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2006, 04:10 PM

1 posts, read 17,342 times

Advertisements

As the title says, I am looking for places to ride Atv's near Nashville, Tn or within an hour or 2 away from Nashville. I ride with my Wife and Daughter who both have there ow quads, Also looking for other people to ride with.

Thanks for any info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2006, 06:42 PM

29 posts, read 154,614 times
I am looking to move to East Tennessee and have been doing some research on ATV riding. There are a few ATV clubs in Tenessee.I have found one a club that rides all over Eastern Tenessee, Northerb Georgia, Western North Carolina, and Virginia. The club is either Windrock or ATVAddicts, which I believe are on in the same. My wife and I have a lot of fun our ATVs as well as our two girls. I would like to hear from you on your results for finding ATV riding.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:48 PM

10 posts, read 54,977 times
I am moving to nashville within 6 months time and I have a four wheeler as well, will be looking for a place to ride and people to ride with also. i do not know anyone there and am moving by myself, so an ATV club would probably be my best bet. please let me know if you received any other info on this! Thanks!

Old 02-05-2007, 08:33 PM

1 posts, read 17,320 times
Default s

hello i am moving to nashville looking for plases and pepole to ride with only know a few pepole here witch none rides atv

Last edited by coasterman224; 02-05-2007 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: did not put a s on a word

Old 03-05-2007, 12:37 PM

7 posts, read 105,920 times
I don't know specifically where it's legal to ride ATVs around Nashville, but I'll tell you where it's NOT legal -- in a subdivision! I've had to "punish" several people in my own neighborhood in Antioch for pulling this crap, including the bullying of innocent young children who were playing in the street. Ridiculous.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:44 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,213,753 times
I'm not sure whether you meant private or public land.

People do ride ATVs here. Many use them while hunting. A lot of the people who ride them have an uncle or grandparents who have a place in the county with room to ride.

In some locations, they've become a nuisance. People buy them for their kids and then there's no place to ride them . . . except for someone else's farm or woodlands. Then the kids ride them there without permission.

If I were you, I'd contact the TWRA people. They might know of public places where you could ride during non-hunting season. I'd also post a note on the bulletin board of grocery stores in the more rural areas offering to pay a small fee for riding on their property.

After you've been here awhile, you'll probably find people in Nashville who also have property in the county. You'd probably be surprised at how many of us do. Become buddies with them and you're home free.

Just some thoughts.

If you still can't find anything, send me a PM. I'll arrange a ride or two on our property in Montgomery County about an hours drive from Nashville. It's all fields and woodlands.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:40 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,213,753 times
Oh, crap. I didn't notice how old the original post was.

Never mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville