Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 03:44 PM

221 posts, read 365,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCNPA View Post
Nobody is saying that there isn't good Somalians. Why does there have to be a refugee camp though? Why not get them to assimilate? Why isolate a group like this in a primarily white area? Why are Africans being moved en masse to places around the United States anyway? Africa is a pretty big continent. Big problem to escape a few countries over?

I personally don't like the idea of the USA on my dime, setting up ethnic communities around the country to escape their own country. We have enough problems in America as is. It is our taxpayer dollars funding this stuff.
My thought is the same as the Mexican immigration problem as far as a solution goes.

We need to hold our leaders feet to the fire to build world where nowhere sucks... fix Somalia, fix Mexico, etc. Then no one has to migrate to find a better life.

I understand why the individual stuck over there would jump at a chance to get out.

What I don't understand is why we continue to run the world in a way where they need to.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
View detailed profiles of: