Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2013, 06:38 PM

33 posts, read 98,825 times

Advertisements

It may not happen very soon, but within the next 2 yrs its a project of mine to investigate places in NH, real estate, places to go or even visit certain cities more often in the places I want to move.

I have a few questions though.. It seems like in all my travels to NH, it is very up and coming, it has nicer people overall, its less crowded on the roads STILL despite the fact that people from MA move there and have been. I travel to Nashua once a week or have been for almost the last 2 months, have spent time in Manchester once at night and I am impressed with the potential.. It has more potential than the Lowell area if anyone wants my honest opinion. It also seems NH has better schools and there are services contrary to what people want to say.. Many want to make NH sound more primitive than MA but to me it cant be further from the truth... Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2013, 06:56 PM

1,780 posts, read 3,932,514 times
Hi. You have plenty of time to check out all the places you need to see.

I was in your place 3 years ago and really enjoyed traveling to perspective new towns to reside in. Nice way to spend a weekend or a day. Not in winter so much!

Good luck. O, and regarding NH being primitive? Not so IMHO. I moved to this state because of the culture and arts communities.

Old 11-27-2013, 05:50 AM

3,440 posts, read 6,549,878 times
My daughter teaches 6th grade science in Dover NH and it seems they have a decent school system. Check out the towns in the Portsmouth area. It is easy trip to Boston from that part of NH. If you like to visit the ocean, Rye Beach is nice.

Old 11-27-2013, 06:09 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,118,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallcoolone14 View Post
It may not happen very soon, but within the next 2 yrs its a project of mine to investigate places in NH, real estate, places to go or even visit certain cities more often in the places I want to move.

I have a few questions though.. It seems like in all my travels to NH, it is very up and coming, it has nicer people overall, its less crowded on the roads STILL despite the fact that people from MA move there and have been. I travel to Nashua once a week or have been for almost the last 2 months, have spent time in Manchester once at night and I am impressed with the potential.. It has more potential than the Lowell area if anyone wants my honest opinion. It also seems NH has better schools and there are services contrary to what people want to say.. Many want to make NH sound more primitive than MA but to me it cant be further from the truth... Thoughts?
If services and fine schools are important to you, perhaps there are other states that fill that role other than New Hampshire?

Unless I misunderstood your OP?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire