Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2006, 01:20 AM

119 posts, read 865,306 times

Advertisements

Hello, I currently live in NC but miss New England very much. I own a brand new Beazer home in Raleigh, but would be interested in a similar builder up north.

Are there similar areas in NH or elsewhere that are as affordable as Raleigh, NC, and does anyone know of a builder similar to Beazer homes?

Thank you,
Chris
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2006, 04:33 AM

439 posts, read 720,932 times
Chris

It might be best to check with Beazer homes online and see what geographic areas they build in- and if they do not there are other national homebuilders of high reputation that build in New Hampshire- do check for new homes in New Hampshire or homebuilders in New Hampshire. Toll brothers is a significant player in the New England region.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 AM

4 posts, read 11,267 times
good to see a fellow NC person here. We to are looking to relocate to New England from the coast in the next few years and so far New Hampshire is looking really good. What areas are you looking at? We have a son who will be 10 when we plan to relocate so we will need a good public school system and jobs that my husband who is a foreman in a custom home company and myself who has experience in the clerical side of healthcare can do. We are basically looking for safe neighborhood/town, good school systems and afterschool care, opprotunities for us to do things together as a family and be able to meet new people and form friendships, and recreational activites for our son and me/husband. Our son is into karate so a dojo nearby would be helpful. Anyone with information that can help me please feel free to share, thanks!

Old 04-25-2007, 11:43 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,813,869 times
We are looking at Londonderry right now..but will confirm next month when we come up. I got this website from another forum...but after looking through it we are totally convinced that if we build we will probably use them. It's worth looking at: http://www.freedomsteelhome.com/ (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
View detailed profiles of: