Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 01:45 PM

3,376 posts, read 1,540,314 times

Advertisements

I will be going to New Hampshire tomorrow. I want to see a movie but I don't know if you have to wear a mask in your seat the whole time or is it just until you get to your seat.

I have trouble wearing a mask for a long time (any more than 20 minutes.)

if I don't have to wear my mask in my seat I will go but if I have to wear it through the whole movie I will pass.

is the only exception about wearing a mask is eating i would also like to know.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2020, 04:01 PM

199 posts, read 181,044 times
I've not been to the movies, but will say that your best bet is to steer clear of national chains and the populated areas on the Seacoast or south of Concord. Few local businesses here in the Lakes Region and central part of the state are complying with whatever latest unconstitutional, illogical and irrational orders the governor spews out. Despite all the signs on the front door, even workers at the big national chains rarely question you if you walk in without a mask.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:14 PM

8,751 posts, read 5,044,272 times
Call the movie theater, and ask exactly, what the rules will be. How would anyone on a message board know??

Old 10-09-2020, 04:24 PM

If you call they are usually that afraid you may be a busybody Karen snitch, and will say that they are required.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi.Dunn View Post
I've not been to the movies, but will say that your best bet is to steer clear of national chains and the populated areas on the Seacoast or south of Concord. Few local businesses here in the Lakes Region and central part of the state are complying with whatever latest unconstitutional, illogical and irrational orders the governor spews out. Despite all the signs on the front door, even workers at the big national chains rarely question you if you walk in without a mask.
Ya I was planning on going to areas like salem or nashua.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:38 PM

Quote:
If you call they are usually that afraid you may be a busybody Karen snitch, and will say that they are required.
exactly they are not going to snitch themselves out.

Old 10-09-2020, 05:04 PM

If you want to avoid donning a face diaper, Nashua is the worst place to go. The local despots there have been trying to bully businesses into being unpaid law enforcement officers.

Old 10-09-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
If you want to avoid donning a face diaper, Nashua is the worst place to go. The local despots there have been trying to bully businesses into being unpaid law enforcement officers.
Ya I assumed that nashua is very populated and If I go I will find a less populated area and try to avoid the big chain theaters.

Old 10-10-2020, 07:04 AM

All these regulations make people stay away from businesses. there won't be a restaurant or a movie theater left because of these scum politicians. I guess you have to go to Florida to avoid all the regulations where you can live free. some people I know are moving to Florida. I live in Massachusetts and its even worse here with all the policies and people yelling at you if your not wearing a slave mask. In Massachusetts the residents want you to wear a mask outside and I refuse to. I have had to yell back at numerous people. who knows I might get arrested one of these days.

Maybe more northern new Hampshire is free enough.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 10-10-2020 at 07:31 AM..

Old 10-10-2020, 12:26 PM

Yeah, you are correct. When I'm in TN all the restaurants and entertainment venues/events are teeming with maskless, happy, smiling people. I feel sorry for everyone stuck in a state with a power-tripping wannabe despot governor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire