Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 01:58 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,949,596 times

Advertisements

Hey Kat, it's incredible how your personality comes through on this forum... I do look forward to meeting you once you get here to NH, and I have no doubt in my mind that it WILL happen!!! And remember to keep me informed about the other thing..

I have some pictures that I took at Mount Washington last week that I'd like to post for Kat... is there any of attaching pictures to a post??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2007, 09:19 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,179,250 times
Will do Val, thanks again x 1 million for your effort and help. I e-mailed you my addy so you can send me the pics if you don't get it worked out. I don't think you can post pics, if you can here, I'm not fluent enough in geek to figure it out. That's the language my hubby and I speak, geek. I have broken geek he says. LOL

I guess I feel at home here. Everyone is just so nice. I hope I haven't stepped on toes or mis posted threads. If there are people here who scoff at my silliness or problems because I'm just a nut to them, they have been well reserved not to hurt my feelings about it, and have been just wonderful not to bash me. Kuddo's to that.

My hubby says, "Everytime someone bashes Katla, a chocolate company gains a profit." I think he's right-LOL

Talk to you soon val, and many hugs straight to you

Old 08-04-2007, 10:01 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Thumbs up Hello Katlakat!

HELLO KATLAKAT!

YES, I agree with VALERIE, you have an amazing personality! You seem to be lots of fun! GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!

I always enjoy reading your posts!!

By the way, to VALERIE & KATLAKAT: YES, YOU CAN POST PICTURES HERE!

IT IS LEGAL, IT IS OK! EVERYONE ELSE DOES, AND ITS NO PROBLEM!

However, I do not know how to do it!

But it has been done before!
Maybe someone else can chime in on HOW TO POST PICTURES! PLEASE!

Valerie we would all love to see your pictures
I believe, that in the bottom of the forum, where it says "ABOUT THE FORUM" there is an area of how to post PICS

Take good care!
Have a great day!

COUNTRYLV22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlakat View Post
Will do Val, thanks again x 1 million for your effort and help. I e-mailed you my addy so you can send me the pics if you don't get it worked out. I don't think you can post pics, if you can here, I'm not fluent enough in geek to figure it out. That's the language my hubby and I speak, geek. I have broken geek he says. LOL

I guess I feel at home here. Everyone is just so nice. I hope I haven't stepped on toes or mis posted threads. If there are people here who scoff at my silliness or problems because I'm just a nut to them, they have been well reserved not to hurt my feelings about it, and have been just wonderful not to bash me. Kuddo's to that.

My hubby says, "Everytime someone bashes Katla, a chocolate company gains a profit." I think he's right-LOL

Talk to you soon val, and many hugs straight to you

Last edited by countrylv22; 08-04-2007 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: change

Old 08-04-2007, 12:33 PM

OH cool let's see if I can post one here then! I have exactly one picture on my pc-because my computers get reformatted, rebuilt, crash, etc-I feel like i never have the same stuff twice.

Hubby backs up all of our pictures on something-either a portable drive or disk of which if I try to locate a better picture, something might bite me off his messy desk. LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rev&Kat.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	6051
I don't have this picture on a URL as the advanced mode shows I can do-instead I'm posting the picture as an attachment. Now i'll try to post this thread response and log back in the thread to see if I can get the picture to come up. LOL Love my broken geek here!
Ahh cool NVM. I can preview post and see my funny picture.
COOLTHANKS for the info Country

This is me and my hubby, our online handles for everything is Kat and Rev. He's reverend, and I'm katla for about 5 years now. We were heavy gamers, beta testers for a while, and here we just finished a raid in world of warcraft.

I love getting my battle scene inspiration for my novels I'm writing from playing video games. When I can't get out to walk and find a place to draw inspiration-I go kill a few orcs. LOL

Old 08-06-2007, 02:14 PM

Just a message to those here who have helped me with suggestions and ideas about coming back home.

Some important things have happened this very day, and it would seem as if we're going to arrive in New Hampshire the first week of September this year!

Couldn't put my finger on the how or why, but things just fell into my lap this afternoon that made it even more possible to make my dreams come true.

The town of Laconia has been mentioned for us to move there, I have just finished reading through some of their local paper Citizen Online
I think it was, to try to get a feel for the area, since I've never really been around there.

Any thoughts, would this be a decent place to consider? Thanks in advance for your opinions, good or bad

kat

Old 08-06-2007, 02:20 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,177,964 times
Katlakat - Congratulations! That's the way our moved happened - we had been thinking about it for awhile, then one day everything fell into place - we packed up and moved in the space of 2 weeks! That part wasn't fun, but the rest has been! <g> I don't know enough about Laconia to comment on the area, in fact just went thru it for the first time this weekend, but with everything else falling into place for you, the rest will as well!

Old 08-06-2007, 04:06 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,037,076 times
Quote:
Some important things have happened this very day, and it would seem as if we're going to arrive in New Hampshire the first week of September this year!
Hey, congrats!! glad things are working out for you and you get to move earlier than you thought.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:21 PM

960 posts, read 1,688,124 times
Congratulations Katlakat !

I hope my husband (a native of New Hampshire) and I, become as fortunate as you, and get the opportunity to move up to New Hampshire in the near future too.

Happy moving to you and your family !!!

Old 08-06-2007, 05:16 PM

Thank you everyone. I will do what WIMU did and kiss the ground when I arrive! I hope to meet some of you some day, and may all of your dreams come true as well.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:20 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,949,596 times
Default Happy for you!

Well what a nice surprise to read this--the first week of September?? I'm very happy for you! Sometimes things just have a way of working out just the way they're supposed to...

Just think... in a few short weeks, you'll be able to see scenery like this:

Quote:
Just a message to those here who have helped me with suggestions and ideas about coming back home.

kat
Attached Thumbnails
Want to come home-mount-washington3.jpg   Want to come home-mount-washington4.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire