Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 03:18 PM

819 posts, read 3,208,946 times

Advertisements

can anybody recommend a psychic medium?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 03:12 PM

819 posts, read 3,208,946 times
Come on - of all the people on this forum nobody has ever been to one???

Old 04-12-2012, 04:41 PM

7,780 posts, read 21,884,648 times
lol no.. No one can read the future or speak to the dead.. Its a fact... They are scam artists

Old 04-12-2012, 05:00 PM

708 posts, read 1,296,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
lol no.. No one can read the future or speak to the dead.. Its a fact... They are scam artists
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You just have an idea that you take as the gospel truth. Your idea is no more valid than anyone else that has a different idea about mediums. You were probably one of those people who were positive the earth was flat in another life.

Just because you haven't experienced something doesn't mean it isn't true. I have been to a medium and had an incredible experience.

People that think things are scams just because they haven't experienced something probably think just about everything is a scam. It's kind of looking at almost everything as the glass being half empty.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdotAllen View Post
Come on - of all the people on this forum nobody has ever been to one???
www.georgeanderson.com

Old 04-13-2012, 04:58 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,884,648 times
well Okay .. Good luck with that.. Tell me one thing.. Are these mediums that give you wonderful experiences free?? Or do they charge you money??

Old 04-13-2012, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
well Okay .. Good luck with that.. Tell me one thing.. Are these mediums that give you wonderful experiences free?? Or do they charge you money??
You tell me one thing. When, and if, you go to a concert, should that be free as well?, since the great musicians have a talent that has been given to them, the same as the VERY few real mediums. Do you think that mediums that have a large office staff ( and the very few real mediums do) to book appointments shouldn't pay their staff or provide them health insurance? Do you think that their landlords that provide office space should provide rent for free because the mediums provide a good service? Do you think office supplies for them should be free?

It's good to be skeptical, but until you have had an actual experience with a medium you should reserve your judgment, or basically your two cents worth,for without an actual experience one way or the other thats what your opinion is worth.

Check out George Anderson, www.georgeanderson.com. I have been to see him and really connected in a way that cannot be described to my departed loved ones. He is expensive, but it was my choice on how to spend my money, and for me peace of mind regarding my deceased family members was worth every penny.

The first medium I saw charged $45 and it was seriously mind boggling how much he helped me. On the other hand I did see a few mediums that weren't worth the gas money I spent to see them.

Last edited by seethelight; 04-13-2012 at 06:21 AM..

Old 04-13-2012, 06:08 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,669,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seethelight View Post
Spent some time with George Anderson. He knew so much more then someone would. Didn't have our names either, only a first name.
Real or not, gave instant relief to someone grieving.
He was amazing and with so much detail that no one else knew.....

For the OP there is someone in Washington, New Jersey. A lady who is very good. Knew things also that should have been beyond her imagination. I will have to look up her name for you.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:18 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,669,821 times
* Welcome to Lorraine Moore Spiritual Connections, providing psychic services in Washington, NJ.

She is quite amazing. I've known a few people who have seen her. Each and every one had things told to them that she should not have been in the least bit aware of.
I went over 16 years ago and I see she is still there. Right or wrong it does give some peace to your soul. OP, your in NJ so I would recommend her to you. Very much less then GAnderson (now)

Old 04-13-2012, 09:15 AM

23,814 posts, read 34,698,410 times
I know several people who have gone to Valerie Morrison in Philly. Valerie Morrison Psychic Counselor - Medium They were all impressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia