Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 05:34 AM

1,527 posts, read 4,066,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Actaully the Schools in NJ are some of the best in the country , where also the most diverse state. Easy access to NYC and Philly both world class cities. People don't care about race in this state. Violent Crime is limited to a few small areas of a few cities.....its not a statewide issue. NJ is pretty clean..., its 20x the size of Singapore....there are many different cities and Suburbs to choose form. Singapore has alot underlying issues that don't appear to intill , you live there , Transportation system is lacking for the countries size , its expensive , crowded and congested. Smog , and Humidity are an issue and the stagnant climate....its like Florida...in terms of weather. The Transportation system is very good in NJ except for some spots in the south.... There is a growing number of Indians in NJ , they are a important part of the NJ economy.... Good Sections of NJ are average Northeastern Prices which is less then Singapore by half. Don't judge my state by its cover or by the News stories , i would hope that someone form singapore would know better then to do that....I guess not. While i'm typing this i'm talking to my Singapore mate , hes telling me even more interesting things that lie beneath the Singapore surface.....
Good post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I'm sorry for your apparent lack of reading comprehension. I qualified my response as noted. You are spared. I hope your response will show the poster something about the nature of the people he will encounter in New Jersey.
Lack of reading comprehension? What are you talking about? You don't make any sense.

Sounds like you came on here thinking you could write like you were an expert on NJ and people called you on it and you don't seem to like that very much. And yes, much of what you said is categorically untrue.

The nature of people he will encounter in NJ? Wow. You really have nerve.

Tell us more about New Jersey since you seem to know so much about it!

Old 04-26-2011, 05:42 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,217,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann77 View Post
Tell us more about New Jersey since you seem to know so much about it!
Some impolite people come from there.

Old 04-26-2011, 05:45 AM

Tell us about the tradition of caning in Singapore. What is the deal with chewing gum? Will I get caned if I chew gum?

Old 04-26-2011, 05:46 AM

1,787 posts, read 5,751,478 times
Troll

Old 04-26-2011, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Ha! You just don't like it that someone called you on your garbage. You are hilarious. You think you can just write stuff like that and no one is going to say anything and now you are ticked. You make me laugh you really do.

Old 04-26-2011, 05:53 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,217,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soms View Post
Hi,

Requesting all to give me inputs on which would be a better place to stay :

I'll DM you. It's difficult having a candid discussion here.

Old 04-26-2011, 05:55 AM

Quote:

Old 04-26-2011, 05:56 AM

12,380 posts, read 26,872,226 times
Quote:
Your lying to her or him , you never visited this state and are spewing false facts about it....Stop it , and grow up.....

Old 04-26-2011, 06:26 AM

9,327 posts, read 16,679,302 times
Quote:
Bideshi, I did understand the fact that you were specifically talking about Singapore but I have to agree with the above statement. Sadly from the OPers their postings affirm this statement.

I lived in NJ most of my life and moved away due to so many changes. The traffic became horrendous, the lack of adherence to motor vehicle rules, the lack of politeness, the building on every available piece of land, the high property taxes, etc. From a school standpoint my children did get a good education and furthered their educations outside of NJ. None of the children chose to move back to NJ as adults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: