Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2007, 10:44 PM

2 posts, read 21,461 times

Advertisements

I'm looking to be a condo soon--I saw listings for two condo complexes in North Plainfield. The Regency Village, and Windsor Terrace..they seem like nice areas and are affordable. Does anybody know anything about these condos and North Plainfield?

THANKS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2008, 10:33 PM

786 posts, read 2,664,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra72 View Post
I'm looking to be a condo soon--I saw listings for two condo complexes in North Plainfield. The Regency Village, and Windsor Terrace..they seem like nice areas and are affordable. Does anybody know anything about these condos and North Plainfield?

THANKS!
This is pretty late, but I might as well add my impressions.

I lived over at 1300 (?) Rock Ave, close to the Asian Food Center on Route 22, and the condo we lived in looks very much like the Windsor Terrace condos you noted above (must be the same cookie cutter designers? lol)

Anyways, I LOVED North Plainfield and the area we were in....

We used to walk to the opposite Pathmark and K-Mart, as well as the Asian Food Center. The library was small but very quaint and I visited often. The proximity to all the amenities on Rt 22 was awesome as well, and I got a kick out of trying to find old Supras in the surrounding area (Plainfield as well) - these were the days when Fast and Furious had created an obsession in me....

That's the thing about larger towns/cities like this compared to more quiet places like Cranford - each has their own advantages and positives, as well as negatives. I like Cranford because it's slower-paced and quiet, kinda like Watchung, except on flat land...I liked North Plainfield because of all the cool things on Route 22, and the great diversity of people (and lifestyles) I had the pleasure of meeting there.

If I had listened to the people here who think it's almost like a death wish to live in places like Plainfield and its environs, then I may never have enriched my life during those years.

Last edited by kalim2008; 03-09-2008 at 10:45 PM..

Old 03-09-2008, 10:55 PM

786 posts, read 2,664,826 times
yep, they look just like 1300 Rock Avenue

1300 Rock Ave APT B3, North Plainfield, NJ 07060 | Zillow Real Estate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey