Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 07:19 AM

684 posts, read 713,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjinnj View Post
You are entitled to your opinion. But are you actually now saying that somehow Parsippany paid a magazine to get on a list? You would rather send your kid to Dover school system than Parsippany?
There are businesses in parssipanny, some real estate businesses some hr... there is a business development center in parsippany. If take a car ride through parsippany, can you notice anything that warrants that ranking ? do you even have a link to that ranking ? what year was that ? what was it based on ?

Dover is the same as Parsippany, the same class of residents only different skin color...

parsippany has an Asian and an Indian immigrant communities, that's like the only people that keep that dump going !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 11:45 AM

585 posts, read 492,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
There are businesses in parssipanny, some real estate businesses some hr... there is a business development center in parsippany. If take a car ride through parsippany, can you notice anything that warrants that ranking ? do you even have a link to that ranking ? what year was that ? what was it based on ?

Dover is the same as Parsippany, the same class of residents only different skin color...

parsippany has an Asian and an Indian immigrant communities, that's like the only people that keep that dump going !

So let me get this straight, in your mind, all these businesses, that were already located in Parsippany, paid off a magazine to rank Parsippany high on the list? I doubt that.

2014 Rank 16

Parsippany-Troy Hills, N.J. | TIME

2012 Rank 15

Money Magazine: Parsippany one of America's best small cities | NJ.com

Old 06-16-2016, 12:17 PM

The magazine said Parsippany-Troy Hills was selected because it's home to offices of more than 30 Fortune 500 companies, offers recreation programs and holiday celebrations and is a short drive from New York City....

30 fortune 500 companies...

White population - total red necks

real Estate prices...

How close are you to Parsippany ? short drive to NYC ?

2012... Did Parsippany recover from recession ?

is there nay reason for a local to go to parsippany ?

Old 06-16-2016, 12:24 PM

back to OP, Morristown is pretty good Parsippany, avoid. It's a bad area

Old 06-16-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
The magazine said Parsippany-Troy Hills was selected because it's home to offices of more than 30 Fortune 500 companies, offers recreation programs and holiday celebrations and is a short drive from New York City....

30 fortune 500 companies...

White population - total red necks

real Estate prices...

How close are you to Parsippany ? short drive to NYC ?

2012... Did Parsippany recover from recession ?

is there nay reason for a local to go to parsippany ?
So let me get this straight, in your mind, all these businesses, that were already located in Parsippany, paid off a magazine to rank Parsippany high on the list? Yes or no.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjinnj View Post
So let me get this straight
We are a free country, you can get it in the rear end for I care. Did u just ask me to repeat myself for the gazillions time? I am going to take a wild guess here and assume you are from parsippany ! (no-one else around is this slow

Old 06-17-2016, 02:58 PM

696 posts, read 906,729 times
Check out the Tivoli Gardens apartments in Parsippany. Also, the locals are not going to know what terms like BHK, lakh and crore mean. I suggest you learn some of the local lingo and expand your horizons beyond the rando NRI population.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:07 AM

Quote:
We are a free country, you can get it in the rear end for I care. Did u just ask me to repeat myself for the gazillions time? I am going to take a wild guess here and assume you are from parsippany ! (no-one else around is this slow
Just because you are unable to answer the question without making yourself look foolish, doesn't mean you need to resort to childish insults. It will be OK, just don't be frightened of the dangerous areas of Route 46.

Old 06-20-2016, 08:39 AM

10,479 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Parsippany does have a few shady areas on 46, but it's not that bad. Morristown is too expensive plus has a zero Indian population. I would also consider Edison, it has an Indian population and is near the trains.

Old 06-20-2016, 09:54 AM

To the OP, white people in Parsippany are scary. There are Asian and Indians living there. So if stay with your own Indian life you should be good. There is allot of Indians in Edison as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey