Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2013, 07:52 PM

230 posts, read 398,629 times

Advertisements

Hi all!

I've lived in Brooklyn for 25 years and for the past 5 in NJ. So I usually know my way around. But I'm not going to be driving this time and need good other options to get to LaGuardia airport from Northern NJ. Does anyone know reasonably-priced car / taxi service, or some shuttle deal? We'll be travelling with a small child, and catching an early flight, so hopping NJ transit to Manhattan and taking shuttle to Laguardia is not going to work for us. Please give some ideas.

TIA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2013, 10:33 PM

2,046 posts, read 4,953,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billydoc View Post
Hi all!

I've lived in Brooklyn for 25 years and for the past 5 in NJ. So I usually know my way around. But I'm not going to be driving this time and need good other options to get to LaGuardia airport from Northern NJ. Does anyone know reasonably-priced car / taxi service, or some shuttle deal? We'll be travelling with a small child, and catching an early flight, so hopping NJ transit to Manhattan and taking shuttle to Laguardia is not going to work for us. Please give some ideas.

TIA.
don't bother just use shortline to NYC then the subway to jackson heights for Q33 this fall you will have the faster Q70 as an option. Reasonably priced and car/taxi service are not to be used together man as that doesn't exist. Yes taxi and car is there but your wallet will be hurting. At NYC use the E train to jackson heights then Q33 since it's early you may get a fast trip on Q33 what time are you leaving?

Old 06-15-2013, 07:00 AM

131 posts, read 274,218 times
Can a friend drive you and you reimburse them tolls and gas? With a small child, public transportation might be a little hard.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:06 PM

1,202 posts, read 3,030,618 times
Groundlink.com has been great for Jersey to NYC travel for us lately. Just used them for a car back and forth between the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. Fair rates, tolls and tip included in your fee (they include a breakdown prior to checkout) and the service has been extremely prompt and fast with a comfortable ride.

There's also a 15% discount code floating around which saved us some bucks. If you wanna price them out let me know and I'll be glad to post it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey