Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 04:24 PM

1,450 posts, read 3,455,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwaves View Post
We will be going to my daughter's place in Weehawken. Where can we purchase a good prepared Thanksgiving meal nearby?

Although I am not sure of where you are coming from when heading to your daughter's place in Weehawken, but I thought of another great place to order your thanksgiving meal. Tops Diner in Newark. Don't let the location or the fact that it's a diner fool you the food is top notch, reasonably priced, and I have never had a problem with security there, either inside the restaurant or in their private lot - and I've been there many times late night (that really says a lot, being female) a quick google will show you all the accolades critics and consumers have shared on this restaurant. I have also had several meals (meeting lunches mostly) that were catered by Tops. I would not hesitate to use them for a family thanksgiving meal. I know the location is very easy to reach from the highways - it's right off of 280 just after the intersection with 21. It's an easy on/off, and it's located just before you get off 280 for 495 which takes you right into Weehawken. (so if you are coming anywhere from the west/northwest part of NJ it's on your way.) Anyway, I thought I throw it out there for you as a possibility. Here is their website for catering, https://topsthedinercatering.netwait...ewark/#entrees I bet if you call an talk with their catering dept, they also have a thanksgiving meal package you can order. (aside from the turkey on their catering menu.) Their phone # is (973) 481-0490

KoalaNJ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2015, 02:14 PM

1,849 posts, read 1,809,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookdaleresident View Post
Try King's supermarket Hoboken North.
Yep or the one in HOB south. Both offer it.

My family is old and I fly in so cooking is not an option. We always do Ruth Chris on Thanksgiving. It's expensive but soo much better than cooking and cleaning.

Old 11-01-2015, 02:03 PM

1 posts, read 491 times
David Ellis Events in cedar knolls, nj. Delivery or pick up. Menu posted on fb page or dee

Old 11-01-2015, 04:04 PM

1,174 posts, read 1,748,737 times
Not local but they will ship it:

Home - The Cajun Turkey Company

This places turkeys are unreal. They do a deep fried spicy turkey that is really amazing. Everyone that has tasted it has said its the best they have had. I order it every year. They have plenty of sides and such. Shipping is expensive however. But it is worth it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey