Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2016, 12:46 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanJ View Post
the US as a whole isn't the bad guy. It's criminal elements of our corrupt government that are basically bought out by many mid east countries (supposed allies) that use our military as their personal mercenaries. they knew what they were getting and they brought us in. Defense contractors (see fairfax county VA, which turned the entire state blue) love it.

and hate to break it to you, they are already going ham in europe. they got in using the trojan horse of "refugees". this is starting to happen here, as Obama is hastily bringing in as many "syrians" as he can, but thankfully we might get a ban.

a total ban would be very nice, but it will likely be just "extreme vetting"
the US government is evil, not the regular citizens. the citizens are just blissfully ignorant. it isnt about corrupt middle east dictators, its about a trillion dollar military budget. the goverment and those that benefit from military spending need war to keep that spending going. so they are all colluding to murder people for the money.

i see what is happening in europe and I hope Americans will learn from europe's mistakes. the vetting thing is a joke. the problem isnt terrorism. the problem is their backwards culture.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:58 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
as a democrat, cant you at least oppose the indefinite detention of gitmo prisoners? you dont have to oppose everything i say. i am a libertarian/anarchist so you will find that there are issues that i strongly oppose/support that are in opposition to democrats and republicans. you should be able to find some common ground with me.

No, your attitude is dangerous to the welfare of this nation,like Trumps.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:59 PM

200 posts, read 155,671 times
Quote:
the US government is evil, not the regular citizens. the citizens are just blissfully ignorant. it isnt about corrupt middle east dictators, its about a trillion dollar military budget. the goverment and those that benefit from military spending need war to keep that spending going. so they are all colluding to murder people for the money.

i see what is happening in europe and I hope Americans will learn from europe's mistakes. the vetting thing is a joke. the problem isnt terrorism. the problem is their backwards culture.
I agree for the most part, just keep in mind all of the pictures of saudi royalty taking photos with McCain, Paul Ryan, Obama, etc. Totally controlled. the military contractors and foreign govt are benefitting.

Old 11-17-2016, 08:36 PM

38 posts, read 59,522 times
Quote:
they never did "go to fight us" they were in their own countries and the US government invaded their countries to fight them. the US is the bad guy, not them. i like to use the American Sniper guy as an example. the guy was just picking off people who were defending their country from an outside invader (America). America is the bad guy in these wars, not the good guy and it isnt unclear.

Americans forget some very simple realities. first, America is thousands of miles away from the middle east and 2. there are better targets much closer to them. the islamic countries firstly have their own civil war to deal with. so they want to make shiite areas sunni and vice versa. lets say they do expand beyond their own borders; there is israel. clearly israel is a much more attractive target than America. let's say they get past israel, there is all of europe. they would happily do their jihad to europe before America. America is way back in line for anything except that America decided to travel there to murder them so that they can bump America ahead in line. its really more of an immigration issue and im cool with restricting immigration from those countries.
Oil wars

Thank You!

Old 11-17-2016, 09:14 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
America has not spoken , the racist and bigots have spoken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Trump was smart he said he loved the uneducated and they came thru for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue biker View Post
Hate won.
Wayda engage and persuade his voters to vote a different way in 4 years

Old 11-17-2016, 09:20 PM

1,149 posts, read 935,060 times
I love the way you people call Trump voters 'uneducated'. America spoke, get over it. BTW, I have a Master's degree, own a small business and most of the people I know who voted for Trump are very educated, successful, and even have successful businesses. So yes, those of us who work, the 'working class', voted and made our voices heard.

Old 11-18-2016, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Wayda engage and persuade his voters to vote a different way in 4 years

No Trump will do that after they see he lied about everything .

Old 11-18-2016, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jteskal View Post
I love the way you people call Trump voters 'uneducated'. America spoke, get over it. BTW, I have a Master's degree, own a small business and most of the people I know who voted for Trump are very educated, successful, and even have successful businesses. So yes, those of us who work, the 'working class', voted and made our voices heard.

Nope, an educated person would not start out with "you people".Trump lied to you ,you're the type of person that always is looking to blame someone else for your problems.What you all so can not understand is the Trump was elected by the "electoral college" not the people of this country.So yes the arrogant and ignorant who voted for Trump got what they wanted,now I get to watch you squirm and scream for fours years.

Old 11-18-2016, 06:25 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,391,312 times
Quote:
You and your friends votes did not elect Trump, it was the uneducated that brought him over the top.

Millions of Democrat voters are also uneducated but this year they were outnumbered by Trumps uneducated.

While not all Trump Voters are racist, he did capture the majority of racist votes.

We were all duped by both parties, this time the Republicans were out duped, Trumped if you like.

Old 11-18-2016, 07:09 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,981,886 times
Quote:
You make a great point. I voted against Trump (but would have supported ANY other GOP candidate over Clinton --except Cruz).

The arrogance of attributing the result to 'ignorance' and the 'uneducated' is just pitiful. What do they want, an IQ test to vote? Or maybe just land-owning males get to vote? How very Democratic and Progressive!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey