Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 06:33 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,423,014 times

Advertisements

Everyone seems to be concentraing on the politicians but let's not forget that there were also "respected religous leaders" involved. Make no mistake about it, these so called rabbis have sold their soul for the good ole mighty green just as much as the greedy politicians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 06:39 AM

3,085 posts, read 7,250,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Everyone seems to be concentraing on the politicians but let's not forget that there were also "respected religous leaders" involved. Make no mistake about it, these so called rabbis have sold their soul for the good ole mighty green just as much as the greedy politicians.

Yes, can we please put more attention on this.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:49 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,423,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
Yes, can we please put more attention on this.
No, we don't need to put any extra/additional attention to it, but let's not over look it either. I don't play the PC game, I call it as I see them, let's not try to hide it under the rug because politicians were involved.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:31 AM

1,110 posts, read 4,371,988 times
Blame the fools who vote these corrupt people in. Way to go NJ voters!

Old 07-24-2009, 07:53 AM

563 posts, read 1,286,708 times
I keep reading that we voted for these crooks. It's not like people can actually vote for an honest, smart, qualified person when we go the polls.
They give us a choice of selecting the lesser evil, these politicians are pretty much all the same, pass the bucket, don't create waves, cover your behind and pick up your paycheck etc
If somebody actually has the balls and speaks up and goes against the grain, he/she will be villiefied by the allpowerful corporation and Media, as witnessed by the Elliot Spitzer saga. That guy was going to go after some very powerful people and he paid dearly for it.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:41 AM

825 posts, read 3,161,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd72173 View Post
pretty much anyone who is involved in politics is corrupt. so no matter who you vote for, they're probably corrupt. it doesn't matter if they're a democrat or republican or whatever, corruption has been around for as long as politics have been around. politics have been corrupt since our country was founded, and it exists in every corner of the globe.

I just don't see any use in complaining about it, I kind of just deal with it. Don't blame anyone except for the individuals who are corrupt, not the voters.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:03 AM

4,085 posts, read 8,789,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd72173 View Post
Shutup, Arkansas hillbilly. MYODB. This is the New Jersey forum, for New Jerseyans.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:40 AM

27 posts, read 77,444 times
Quote:
Bible says - "None shall enter the kingdom of heaven but through me"- Jesus Christ.
Rabbai believes - Jesus was neither the son of god or a savior of any kind.

Therefore was not going to heaven anyways.

I will say though for someone to be the cellmate of a brooklyn, black hat rabbai......that's cruel and unusual punishment! Oy!

Old 07-24-2009, 06:29 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,977,447 times
Quote:
Its not just the rabbis having all the fun.......lets not forget the pedifile priests who are molesting alter boys by the score and when discovered are quickly and silently shipped to other churches escaping justice only to molest again apparently with the consent of the church. Lets round them all up too along with those that knowingly covered up their crimes all these years.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:40 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,977,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Sebring View Post
I keep reading that we voted for these crooks. It's not like people can actually vote for an honest, smart, qualified person when we go the polls.
They give us a choice of selecting the lesser evil, these politicians are pretty much all the same, pass the bucket, don't create waves, cover your behind and pick up your paycheck etc
If somebody actually has the balls and speaks up and goes against the grain, he/she will be villiefied by the allpowerful corporation and Media, as witnessed by the Elliot Spitzer saga. That guy was going to go after some very powerful people and he paid dearly for it.
Are you kidding.....Spitzer was among the biggest hypocrites there ever was......he was assailing johns and prostitutes from 9 to 5 and then chasing the same prostitutes from dusk till dawn !!!!
Your choices to vote for are what they are because no CEO with the brains to run a state, city or town wants to leave the salaries available for CEOs in private industry to play politics......that only leaves those that want a political office for their own personal gain !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey