Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 06:12 PM

332 posts, read 528,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepTheLeg View Post
I'm sorry, decent wage is 80 dollars an hour plus benefits for life to press a few buttons on a robot?

The "decent wage" of which you speak is what helped lead us into this mess that we're in right now. If Ford didn't decide to reduce it's workforce and focus on what they build, they'd be just as badly up crap's creek as GM and Chrysler.
Only 2 words in my response. Ford sucks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2012, 06:42 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,391,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael212 View Post
Anybody who can only put two word together in a response shows that your education really sucked.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Anybody who can only put two word together in a response shows that your education really sucked.
I went to college. Nothing against what pay or benefits Ford offers though other auto industries may say the same. I just have a strong dislike for Ford (not including their Lincoln luxury brand) as well as other people I know around me. Though I admit I just wanted to be stupid once in awhile haha

Old 09-19-2012, 11:30 AM

1,977 posts, read 7,756,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bern23 View Post
still the area needs a skate park
There's a huge one across from the police station that seems to always be empty. No way they are putting in another one.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:28 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,692,119 times
Quote:
Quite an awesome response to a post that's THREE YEARS OLD.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:42 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,692,119 times
Quote:
I went to college. Nothing against what pay or benefits Ford offers though other auto industries may say the same. I just have a strong dislike for Ford (not including their Lincoln luxury brand) as well as other people I know around me. Though I admit I just wanted to be stupid once in awhile haha
You did that in spades considering you responded to a THREE YEAR OLD POST but I'm trying to figure out your logic for disliking Ford but not Lincoln, considering that, mechanically, a majority of them ARE THE SAME FARKING CAR.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepTheLeg View Post
You did that in spades considering you responded to a THREE YEAR OLD POST but I'm trying to figure out your logic for disliking Ford but not Lincoln, considering that, mechanically, a majority of them ARE THE SAME FARKING CAR.
It's still as simple as the name being different as my point. Plus I admit I like the outside of a Lincoln vehicle.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:09 PM

2 posts, read 2,814 times
there needs to be a mall indoor cause its good if it rains you can stay indoor and there should be skater stores and a bike/ scoot/bmx/ skate store cause the old one closed down and theres no more and if theres a skate park stores and skate shops can get money from kids when they but parts and stuff if theres a skate park right next to it

Old 05-07-2016, 03:09 PM

1 posts, read 590 times
What happened to the community center that was promised? And with Topgolf and Starbucks now coming in, throw the original site plan in the garbage. Betcha the balance of the site will become a logistics/warehouse area. Real nice, love the traffic too....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey