Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 07:03 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,112,482 times

Advertisements

OP, I believed you initially and nothing has changed my mind. I do not believe you are paranoid. I DO think you should walk up to this person next time. Tell your husband you are going to do it. Set your cell-phone to record/picture. Call a friend/husband then get a picture of the license plate - be obvious - then walk up to the driver's window and ask WTF? Find out what agency, if possible. And make it a BIG issue that you have been followed with your daughter in the car and that makes you feel threatened. Or perhaps have your husband do this. But I personally would be calling the police every 2 seconds with concerns for your child's safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
hey its the original poster. i know for a fact he followed me i dont think its anything going on in area i honestly think its unemployment. why i dont know.i've been on it for a year now maybe unemployment agency gets tons of calls for people working under table.i dont know. but i have done nothing illegal nor has anyone in my family. so i will wait another 2 weeks and see if he's back. cause thats how long it was from the first time i saw them..and it does'nt seem like they care if they are noticed. they park in an area anyone can see them.they have a perfect view of my driveway and back door and can see who leaves the house. my husband left first the first time and they didnt follow him..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2009, 07:44 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
hey its the original poster. i know for a fact he followed me i dont think its anything going on in area i honestly think its unemployment. why i dont know.i've been on it for a year now maybe unemployment agency gets tons of calls for people working under table.i dont know. but i have done nothing illegal nor has anyone in my family. so i will wait another 2 weeks and see if he's back. cause thats how long it was from the first time i saw them..and it does'nt seem like they care if they are noticed. they park in an area anyone can see them.they have a perfect view of my driveway and back door and can see who leaves the house. my husband left first the first time and they didnt follow him..
I said that from page one, everyone else with the exception of Rob pooh poohed it. But the fact is it just takes one disgruntled person who may think because of the times you come & go you may be working under the table and call them enough to warrant an investigation.

People... if UI receives complaints of someone working while collecting just how do you think they get the proof to prosecute..a crystal ball???

Deb you have anyone that has a beef with you that may do this?? If it is UI and you are not working you have nothing to worry about.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:45 PM

1,422 posts, read 3,442,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
I said that from page one, everyone else with the exception of Rob pooh poohed it. But the fact is it just takes one disgruntled person who may think because of the times you come & go you may be working under the table and call them enough to warrant an investigation.

People... if UI receives complaints of someone working while collecting just how do you think they get the proof to prosecute..a crystal ball???

Deb you have anyone that has a beef with you that may do this?? If it is UI and you are not working you have nothing to worry about.
nah i have no enemy's. and im certainly not working. wish i was.. i need a job....but yea everybody says they dont follow but how do we know. are they going to advertise it?no....im sure they have been getting alot of calls being the economy is bad and stuff and im sure there are people out there that are doing this. he can watch me all day i dont care..

Old 11-07-2009, 02:05 PM

6 posts, read 50,375 times
Have you found out who the guy is yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey