Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 03:04 PM

912 posts, read 2,447,264 times

Advertisements

A few weeks ago I saw the following license plate:

"LOW IQ"

Must've been a real winner driving that car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 04:17 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
I read that this morning..really some people need a life.....
.....and a lot more class.

That's like having handlebars tattooed on the tramp stamp area of her body.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:50 PM

131 posts, read 420,347 times
Who honestly cares about her license plate? She may look like an idiot, but live and let live...

"Biotch" is text-speak.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:29 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,765,333 times
The best one I ever saw was on an H2 that I used to see on 78 every day: T1H5 HO

Never figured it out until he was behind me one day..... Now that guy really got one over....

Old 05-19-2010, 05:46 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
The best one I ever saw was on an H2 that I used to see on 78 every day: T1H5 HO

Never figured it out until he was behind me one day..... Now that guy really got one over....
Gotta give them an "A" for cleverness.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:15 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,700,318 times
Quote:

HA! I had a friend with an "ambulance" license plate, but this is far more clever!

Old 05-19-2010, 07:40 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,939,382 times
Quote:

LMAO! Took me 5 minute to figure that out. Stupid Oxfordian. Or is is Oxfordite?

Old 05-19-2010, 09:55 PM

478 posts, read 1,750,110 times
Hell I got pulled over once in Long Branch NJ..no bioch plate ..but regular plates on my Van..police just pointed go there into lot..and after a 7 minute wait they gave me a ticket..never had a chance to ask why I was pulled over...they said you don't have commerical plates..NO CHIT..I'm not commerical or even a contractor...I work for a new home builder and it's was my Van not a company Van..went to court on it and they said I had a ladder rack ( no ladder though)...BIG DEAL..ever see a car with a bike on top, canoe, x-mas tree, luggage rack or even a ladder???? Judge said I was wrong and told me to get commerical plates..registration cost the same he said..he's a dumb butt..commerical is $105..regular reg is $75..and asked why does the state of NJ have that rights to get a regular registration for a VAN..if not allowed to drive it with just a ladder rack ( no ladder then)? Judge say next case..I left.

Felt like my plates did say BIT*H and police pulled me over for no reason at all.

Last edited by carlo2009; 05-19-2010 at 10:10 PM..

Old 05-19-2010, 10:36 PM

912 posts, read 2,447,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlo2009 View Post
Hell I got pulled over once in Long Branch NJ..no bioch plate ..but regular plates on my Van..police just pointed go there into lot..and after a 7 minute wait they gave me a ticket..never had a chance to ask why I was pulled over...they said you don't have commerical plates..NO CHIT..I'm not commerical or even a contractor...I work for a new home builder and it's was my Van not a company Van..went to court on it and they said I had a ladder rack ( no ladder though)...BIG DEAL..ever see a car with a bike on top, canoe, x-mas tree, luggage rack or even a ladder???? Judge said I was wrong and told me to get commerical plates..registration cost the same he said..he's a dumb butt..commerical is $105..regular reg is $75..and asked why does the state of NJ have that rights to get a regular registration for a VAN..if not allowed to drive it with just a ladder rack ( no ladder then)? Judge say next case..I left.

Felt like my plates did say BIT*H and police pulled me over for no reason at all.
Register it as commercial and deduct all of your gas, mileage, maintenance and repairs from your NJ income tax. Problem solved.

On another note, I can see why law enforcement does not enjoy the citizen support in this state that it does in others. The tactics are so aggressive it's mind-boggling. Makes you think you were the wrong color while living in 1960s Birmingham. And this is coming from a white Republican LOL.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:06 PM

478 posts, read 1,750,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
Register it as commercial and deduct all of your gas, mileage, maintenance and repairs from your NJ income tax. Problem solved.

On another note, I can see why law enforcement does not enjoy the citizen support in this state that it does in others. The tactics are so aggressive it's mind-boggling. Makes you think you were the wrong color while living in 1960s Birmingham. And this is coming from a white Republican LOL.

Thats hard to deduct in NJ..if your retired...but good advice other wise.

When I said I got pulled over once in Long Branch NJ..it was a few years ago...I might have people misunderstand this now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey