Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 08:30 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,762,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
Not sure what you mean by "these people" Listen you have opinions that I dont agree with. If you dont like that tough. I dont need to defend my opinions because they are mine. YOu have your own opinons and thats your right. The fact that you think your right is funny because again thats your opinion. Its all based on opinions. Sorry you are a right winger. Again I am a bleeding heart liberal. Embrace what you are.

You see the way you persuade people is not to put up a list of things you beleive and when faced with a counter argument call the respondant names. It simply means you can't support your beliefs.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:31 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,541,631 times
[quote=shorebaby;14338857]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post

\
By the way it must be illegal to mandate consolidation now if they have to pass a law to allow it.

So your Statement validation is, a proposed bill is to legalize what's currently illegal? Wow....

Old 05-25-2010, 08:32 PM

[quote=blackandproud;14338801]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post

I haven't made any nonsense statement. YOU however have. Where is the law that states, it is ILLEGAL TO MERGE DISTRICTS AND OR CONTRACTS. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT, YOU STILL HAVE NOT BACKED UP THIS STATEMENT.

I have demolished all your non sense, consolidation will not saver any money and would probably cost MORE. If it is legal to mandate consolidation why out it on the ballot. You should give up while you're behind.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
You see the way you persuade people is not to put up a list of things you beleive and when faced with a counter argument call the respondant names. It simply means you can't support your beliefs.

Ah, like "loons". Wow...

Old 05-25-2010, 08:35 PM

[quote=blackandproud;14338965]
Quote:

So your Statement validation is, a proposed bill is to legalize what's currently illegal? Wow....

Ok let me help you out here. Currently it is illegal to grow marajuana in NJ in order to make it legal a law would have to be passed.

They are seeking to pass a law that will allow them to mandate consolidation. If it were currently legal they would not need to do this.

[quote=shorebaby;14338970]
Quote:

I have demolished all your non sense, consolidation will not saver any money and would probably cost MORE. If it is legal to mandate consolidation why out it on the ballot. You should give up while you're behind.

So again, your arguement is A BILL IS TO MAKE SOMETHING ILLEGAL LEGAL? WOW...I believe you need to stop or maybe watch ABC on Saturday mornings.

1,931 posts, read 3,415,106 times
Quote:
I called you a right winger. What is wrong with that? If you back Christie you are a right winger. Christie is a right winger for NJ and his supporters are the same. Not sure why you dont like the title? I again for the record and a big time lib. Thats why we disagree. Calling someone a loon is negative, calling someone a right winger is just their politics. Sorry you are offended by what you are.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:36 PM

[quote=blackandproud;14339004]
Quote:

So again, your arguement is A BILL IS TO MAKE SOMETHING ILLEGAL LEGAL? WOW...I believe you need to stop or maybe watch ABC on Saturday mornings.

OK let me ask you, how do you make something that is currently illegal, legal?

By the way how much will consolidation save?! LOL I showed me mine you show me yours. Oh that's right you can't LOL.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:37 PM

1,931 posts, read 3,415,106 times
[quote=shorebaby;14339003]
Quote:

Ok let me help you out here. Currently it is illegal to grow marajuana in NJ in order to make it legal a law would have to be passed.

They are seeking to pass a law that will allow them to mandate consolidation. If it were currently legal they would not need to do this.
Mandating something and something actually be able to happen by choice are apples and oranges. Mandating will force it on people. That doesnt meant its illegal right now.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
I called you a right winger. What is wrong with that? If you back Christie you are a right winger. Christie is a right winger for NJ and his supporters are the same. Not sure why you dont like the title? I again for the record and a big time lib. Thats why we disagree. Calling someone a loon is negative, calling someone a right winger is just their politics. Sorry you are offended by what you are.

Calling names is not argument. You supplied a list of items you believe in. Now argue why you think you are right. I don't believe you can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey