Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 09:01 AM

958 posts, read 935,859 times

Advertisements

So they say half of the apartments go to those in the shelter system
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 05:47 AM

1 posts, read 3,715 times
Has anyone been contacted for this building? I have CB preference and log 10,xxx.

Last edited by DontGotTime; 09-19-2018 at 05:48 AM.. Reason: Info

Old 01-26-2019, 11:19 PM

6 posts, read 18,275 times
My interview is Wed.
iHave CB Preference with a log# 3,xxx

Old 03-04-2019, 08:58 PM

6 posts, read 13,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by london0327 View Post
My interview is Wed.
iHave CB Preference with a log# 3,xxx
Did u find out anything about a move in date? I’m waiting to hear back about my credit check.

Old 03-09-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayaye93 View Post
Did u find out anything about a move in date? I’m waiting to hear back about my credit check.

There have not been any updates from the management company since my interview. I see they have not done a credit check yet ( an inquiry it isn’t on my credit report). i was approved by the management company but the interviewer said now I’ll have to wait for Hpd/HDC to approve me. Once they approve me then they will perform a background check. Also that they usually take two weeks to get a response and the building should start moving tenants in by March. I emailed management company twice to check the status of my application but no response.

When was your interview?
How many bedrooms did you qualify for?
Did you have Cb preference? what was your Log#

I tried to find more forms about Tremont Renaissance but to no avail.
I know i May be overly inquisitive but the suspense is killing me lol It’s really a waiting game.

Last edited by london0327; 03-09-2019 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: More details

Old 03-09-2019, 08:32 PM

17 posts, read 20,037 times
Your application will not be sent to hpd if yor credit and background check haven't complete as of yet, not possible at all, management has to check everything before sending your files to hpd..

Old 03-10-2019, 09:47 PM

Wow , Thank you so much! Going to find a number to call management tomorrow. Idk what’s the hold up

Old 04-02-2019, 11:58 AM

Has anyone moved into 4215 Park Ave (Tremont Renaissance)

Old 04-02-2019, 10:08 PM

6 posts, read 13,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by london0327 View Post
There have not been any updates from the management company since my interview. I see they have not done a credit check yet ( an inquiry it isn’t on my credit report). i was approved by the management company but the interviewer said now I’ll have to wait for Hpd/HDC to approve me. Once they approve me then they will perform a background check. Also that they usually take two weeks to get a response and the building should start moving tenants in by March. I emailed management company twice to check the status of my application but no response.

When was your interview?
How many bedrooms did you qualify for?
Did you have Cb preference? what was your Log#

I tried to find more forms about Tremont Renaissance but to no avail.
I know i May be overly inquisitive but the suspense is killing me lol It’s really a waiting game.
I had my interview some time in January maybe early February. I’m actually waiting to hear back from the city as well. She said she sent my files down last Friday. They gave me a choice between studio and 1bdrm I choose 1bdrm. What’s Cb?

Old 04-04-2019, 07:57 PM

Hi, What is your log number? Mine is 3,xxx
Cb (Community Board) preference in this case is if you reside in one of the following BX zip codes 10457,10458, 10460 which is community board 6. 50 percent of the apartments are awarded to CB residents.
Did they perform a background check?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery