Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 11:19 AM

58 posts, read 162,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshavok View Post
does anyone have the # to the management office...NOT the Phillips Group. Thanks in advance

Search engines are wonderful tools
Lesa Belle (property manager)
370 East 162nd street
Bronx NY 10451
Phone# 646-915-1951
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2011, 03:56 PM

10 posts, read 53,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everadiva View Post
KeeshMeesh, congrats. I hope you enjoy your new place.

THANK YOU! I am enjoying it very much, so are my kids. Its a beautiful apartment, I LOVE IT. Have you heard back about your application yet 4everadiva?? I don't know how they're filling them, but there are a lot of empty apts, several of them on my floor included. I hope you hear back soon! The building is still really quiet...

Old 09-25-2011, 05:16 PM

I had some business to attend to in the area concerning my nephews coop purchase.

I drove around 875 Melrose Ave and parked in front to see what stores if any had leased the space.

I spoke to a lady who was said she was a tenant at 875 Melrose Ave (Penfield/Upton/Courtlandt Corners Apts).

She said it was nice and quite when she first moved in but now of the new tenants that moved in some are inconsiderate of their fellow tenants.

They are loud, play loud music and carry on in the hallway with their visitors late at night.
Let their children carry on in the building.

These buildings will directly reflect the type of people that live in them!

The tenants have to be proactive.

If there is a bad apple in the building as a group confront the guilty tenant if that doesn't work as a group file a grievance withe the management.

There more buildings going up 162nd/163rd next to Courtlandt Corners Apt.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:48 AM

6 posts, read 30,411 times
Default Still Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeshMeesh View Post
THANK YOU! I am enjoying it very much, so are my kids. Its a beautiful apartment, I LOVE IT. Have you heard back about your application yet 4everadiva?? I don't know how they're filling them, but there are a lot of empty apts, several of them on my floor included. I hope you hear back soon! The building is still really quiet...
I'm still waiting to hear back from them. As soon as I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:41 PM

T
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseNeck View Post
I had some business to attend to in the area concerning my nephews coop purchase.

I drove around 875 Melrose Ave and parked in front to see what stores if any had leased the space.

I spoke to a lady who was said she was a tenant at 875 Melrose Ave (Penfield/Upton/Courtlandt Corners Apts).

She said it was nice and quite when she first moved in but now of the new tenants that moved in some are inconsiderate of their fellow tenants.

They are loud, play loud music and carry on in the hallway with their visitors late at night.
Let their children carry on in the building.

These buildings will directly reflect the type of people that live in them!

The tenants have to be proactive.

If there is a bad apple in the building as a group confront the guilty tenant if that doesn't work as a group file a grievance withe the management.

There more buildings going up 162nd/163rd next to Courtlandt Corners Apt.
Hi Gooseneck, i have not had that experience, im in 370, which on 162nd st, closer to courtlandt ave side. The only noise ive heard so far is from the little park across the street on Courtlandt. But i don't consider it a major nuisance yet. There is also security staff in 890 Courtlandt that serves all 4 bldgs.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeshMeesh View Post
T

Hi Gooseneck, i have not had that experience, im in 370, which on 162nd st, closer to courtlandt ave side. The only noise ive heard so far is from the little park across the street on Courtlandt. But i don't consider it a major nuisance yet. There is also security staff in 890 Courtlandt that serves all 4 bldgs.
Hi KeeshMeesh, please be careful and be aware of your surrounding at all time and don't wonder around after dark.

The Air Rights PJs across the way breeds and exports crime to the area.
There was 2 shootings near you several days ago.

Because of the bad economy the crime rate is raising sharply especially robberies and break ins; and it's going to get worst.

Good luck to you be safe

Old 09-27-2011, 06:37 PM

Yf
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseNeck View Post
Hi KeeshMeesh, please be careful and be aware of your surrounding at all time and don't wonder around after dark.

The Air Rights PJs across the way breeds and exports crime to the area.
There was 2 shootings near you several days ago.

Because of the bad economy the crime rate is raising sharply especially robberies and break ins; and it's going to get worst.

Good luck to you be safe
Thanks GooseNeck, I will.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:19 AM

9 posts, read 30,351 times
I was accepted and now I live in ther building... So happy!!

Old 10-19-2011, 10:08 AM

9 posts, read 32,972 times
hello..im waitIng for approval for the roma apts..I think building 868. just wanted some info on the building itself. is it nice, well maintained? and how long does it take before you here back from hpd. been waiting for a reply since august. any info is greatly appreciated..just getting a little anxious by know. really need dis apt. THX=) congrats to all who got approved!

Old 10-19-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicheleS1980 View Post
I was accepted and now I live in ther building... So happy!!
Hey MicheleS1980, congrats!!! How do you like it so far? I wonder if we're neighbors...lol, there are only a few ppl on my floor right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City