Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 08:49 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Ravi committed a prank, that cost 2 parents to lose thier son, and if you cant see that, then something is wrong.

Ravi deserved more than a slap on the wrist, you have got to be kidding me.

WRONG !!!!

she didnt kill anyone, she doesnt deserve to be in jail.

that reasoning you have about hookers, is absolutely insane.

I know hundreds of girls, and women, none of then grew up to be hookers.

I say free Anna Dristino, she did nothing to harm anyone.

because of Ravis prank, someones child is dead.
And would you believe he got out early....FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR?? His "prank" led to someone becoming deeply depresssed and embarassed. He gets 21 DAYS in jail.

Gristina allegedly helps some guys get their jollies and she goes to jail for 4 MONTHS and her original bond was $2 MILLION but it was lowered to $250k.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 12:03 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
And would you believe he got out early....FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR?? His "prank" led to someone becoming deeply depresssed and embarassed. He gets 21 DAYS in jail.

Gristina allegedly helps some guys get their jollies and she goes to jail for 4 MONTHS and her original bond was $2 MILLION but it was lowered to $250k.

ISN'T IT SICKENING !!!

THIS IS AMERICA, LAND OF THE IDIOTS.

21 days, I hope this kid has a rotten life, I hope his family hang thier heads in shame for rest of eternity.
They should have deported him back to India.

When his mother was crying to the judge about her son, all I kept thinking about was the other mother sitting there listening to this BS while her son was buried in the ground.

If that was me, I would have read Ravi's mother the riot act, they would have had to hold me back from ripping her face apart. She had some nerve crying to the judge. I wish bad on them, very bad. I hate them.

and here Gristina gets people together, that want to meet other people and she gets jail. No one is getting killed, no one is getting hurt. But the government is making any money off of her, that is the whole problem in a nutshell.
What is wrong here?

Our Countries justice system is for the birds. if people cant see this then something is really very very wrong.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
ISN'T IT SICKENING !!!

THIS IS AMERICA, LAND OF THE IDIOTS.

21 days, I hope this kid has a rotten life, I hope his family hang thier heads in shame for rest of eternity.
They should have deported him back to India.

When his mother was crying to the judge about her son, all I kept thinking about was the other mother sitting there listening to this BS while her son was buried in the ground.

If that was me, I would have read Ravi's mother the riot act, they would have had to hold me back from ripping her face apart. She had some nerve crying to the judge. I wish bad on them, very bad. I hate them.

and here Gristina gets people together, that want to meet other people and she gets jail. No one is getting killed, no one is getting hurt. But the government is making any money off of her, that is the whole problem in a nutshell.
What is wrong here?

Our Countries justice system is for the birds. if people cant see this then something is really very very wrong.
You sound exactly how I felt when I watched the news that morning! She's crying that her son may go to jail for 30 lousy stinking days meanwhile the other mother will never, ever see her son again.

What ticked me off with Gristina is that she was arrested on a single count of promoting prostitution and her bond was ordered at $2 million AND she was in jail for 4 MONTHS. She claims it was a legitimate dating service and admits that some clients are married. If that's the case, then what 2 consenting adults decide to do on their dates is their business. For arguments sake, lets believe that it really was just a legitimate dating service, the match-maker type. Is she supposed to have clients sign an agreement that they can't have sex?? Does anyone remember Heidi Fleiss? In June 1993, she was arrested for multiple charges, including attempted pandering. She actually was a prostitute. Federal charges were filed in 1994, and Fleiss posted a $1,000,000 bail. In May 1996, her state conviction was overturned, and her appeal bond was set at $200,000. Her Federal trial began in 1996, and in September 1996 she was convicted of federal charges of tax evasion and sentenced to 7 years in prison. After two months she was released to a HALF WAY HOUSE with 370 hours of community service. She was released in September 1999 after serving three years.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:22 PM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
lol wow this thread was orig about A new bill Bloomturd passd regarding hoookers and its taken a few intersections.. no biggie lot of interesting info here. xo

Old 06-27-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
You sound exactly how I felt when I watched the news that morning! She's crying that her son may go to jail for 30 lousy stinking days meanwhile the other mother will never, ever see her son again.

What ticked me off with Gristina is that she was arrested on a single count of promoting prostitution and her bond was ordered at $2 million AND she was in jail for 4 MONTHS. She claims it was a legitimate dating service and admits that some clients are married. If that's the case, then what 2 consenting adults decide to do on their dates is their business. For arguments sake, lets believe that it really was just a legitimate dating service, the match-maker type. Is she supposed to have clients sign an agreement that they can't have sex?? Does anyone remember Heidi Fleiss? In June 1993, she was arrested for multiple charges, including attempted pandering. She actually was a prostitute. Federal charges were filed in 1994, and Fleiss posted a $1,000,000 bail. In May 1996, her state conviction was overturned, and her appeal bond was set at $200,000. Her Federal trial began in 1996, and in September 1996 she was convicted of federal charges of tax evasion and sentenced to 7 years in prison. After two months she was released to a HALF WAY HOUSE with 370 hours of community service. She was released in September 1999 after serving three years.

unbelieveable.

Ravi is on his merry way now and Tyler is dead.

I dont know about Tylers parents, but if that was my son that died because of this ugly ass kid, I would spend the rest of my breathing life torturing and making his and his families life as miserable as within my power. Ravis Mother thought she was pouring on the water works for the judge, once i got thru with her son, she will be crying for real.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
lol wow this thread was orig about A new bill Bloomturd passd regarding hoookers and its taken a few intersections.. no biggie lot of interesting info here. xo

Oops lol....well, we did talk about prostitutes lol

Old 06-27-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
unbelieveable.

Ravi is on his merry way now and Tyler is dead.

I dont know about Tylers parents, but if that was my son that died because of this ugly ass kid, I would spend the rest of my breathing life torturing and making his and his families life as miserable as within my power. Ravis Mother thought she was pouring on the water works for the judge, once i got thru with her son, she will be crying for real.
I gotta spread some lovin' before I can rep you again but you'd get +1 from me

Old 06-27-2012, 06:28 PM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Ravi didn't kill that kid. Real bad situation, but legally, the choice was completely his to do what he did. Way too deep of a situation to get into here, especially with the obvious emotions involved, but he was charged with exactly what he should have been charged with and the penalty fit the crime. These two situations do not compare at all (I too totally disagree with Gristina being locked up for so long, if even at all).

The situation with Ravi is similar to what happens in car crashes where the only crime was a red light violation. Unless the DA can prove other factors, the person can't be charged with much else, even if there was a death involved.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:19 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
Speaking of which...evidence for a Higher Being, or what?

If Bloomberg had sons rather than daughters, he'd probably already have signed that bill.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
I gotta spread some lovin' before I can rep you again but you'd get +1 from me

same here !! same here !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: