Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2013, 06:21 PM

937 posts, read 1,135,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"Originally Posted by 11KAP
he's using his son as a negro caricature just to get the black vote smh."

I'll just add that cries of racism, don't stick in this instance, because again, de Blasio has stood by his family.

Now to answer your question:
Is he capitalizing off of the fact that his wife and children allow him to reach a wider minority base--most definitely! But at the end of the day, he's a politician and that's what politicians do. What you have to understand is, a win for de Blasio is also a win for his family, because if he is victorious, they will all move into Gracie mansion and reap the benefits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2013, 06:25 PM

937 posts, read 1,135,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Thats a very Bloombergian thing to say!
If Bloomberg were to make such a comment, sadly, I'd have to agree, because it's the honest truth.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad saying it, but I'd be lying if I stated otherwise, and you know it.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:32 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
City girl sure redeemed herself in recent posts.
Right? I was like holy sh*t, is this the same person? Hahaaa, there is hope in this world

Old 09-10-2013, 06:46 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,032,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Well the irony is, de blasio (a white man) has taken better care of his mixed race (black looking) son, than many of the black men throughout NYC.
How many black men do you know in NYC?

It's funny how I see black men in my neighborhood taking their children to school, shopping, parks, etc.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Right? I was like holy sh*t, is this the same person? Hahaaa, there is hope in this world
Hope in this world for "what"?

Old 09-10-2013, 07:00 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,990,209 times
Quote:
I am in no need of your respect, but the truth shall set you free.

No actually, I provided information that many people are very much aware of. Zionists are in full control of the global financial markets, the education system, and many other systems.

Absolutely, I'm an ex employee of the federal reserve bank of NY.

There are many people who make all sorts of claims. I understand this --however I am providing direct information, because I have worked for the entity.

Anyhow, it's often difficult to convey the truth, because most are just too dumb to understand. This is the real reason why the world is on a downward spiral. You have access (and I imagine time) to conduct your own research, but of course, it's unimportant and just one big silly "racist" conspiracy.

Please carry on...
Then if you worked for the Federal Reserve of New York, you don't have to hide behind Ron Paul's alleged information. You should have your own from working there.

So let's go with your alleged job. What department was it? What duties did you do? You should need no research, because you'd know a lot from working there.

The Zionists control everything is usually used by two groups of people, low level white racists, and Black militants like the Black Hebrews and other deranged cults. They often recruit Blacks from the bottom of society. So its no surprise here that certain whites here would like your thoughts on that subject. If they want to here more Blacks talk this, just go to the housing projects wherever in the city and you'll find people who talk like this (not everyone, but they are around). Its never a Black person with any level of education or professional achievement.

Old 09-10-2013, 07:26 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Hope in this world for "what"?
None for you luv, hopeless resides in your neck of the woods...

Old 09-10-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
None for you luv, hopeless resides in your neck of the woods...
Oh. Okay then.

Old 09-10-2013, 07:48 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,056,691 times
Quote:
If Bloomberg were to make such a comment, sadly, I'd have to agree, because it's the honest truth.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad saying it, but I'd be lying if I stated otherwise, and you know it.
Are you black? Did you grow up in a broken family here in NYC? I hope you know Bill de Blasio also grew up in a broken family home as well. Not all Black men are like that, but yes quite a few are like what Patrick Moynihan pointed out 40 years ago. Sorry if you spent to much time in inner city neighborhoods which are dominated by a huge abundance of careless women who do not know any better from a good man vs a man with a nice smile that can not bring nothing to the table. NYC is full of single mother parented homes, some work hard to make a living for their family while others have to reap whatever crumbs off of the welfare system. These days some women regardless of race have to be thankful for a good man in their lives regardless of what their husband race is or his income attainment, but women like that are rare especially more rare in NYC. Last before Mrs. De Blasio or Mccray met her Husband she used to be a Lesbian. If she did not marry Bill de Blasio maybe a woman would have made a better lover than any man of any race could if she remained a lesbian.

Bill de Blasio's wife, Chirlane McCray, opens up on her role as the mayoral race's most visible spouse - NY Daily News

http://politicker.com/2012/12/the-le...-blasios-wife/

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 09-10-2013 at 08:05 PM..

Old 09-10-2013, 07:58 PM

1,431 posts, read 2,619,504 times
If you abolished the Fed something else would quickly become the de facto central bank, probably JPMorgan.

If your thinking on this involves the word "gold," there is no hope for you.

But wasn't this supposed to be the mayor race thread? Looks like de Blasio has a shot at ending this thing tonight...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City