Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2013, 08:20 PM

937 posts, read 1,135,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Then if you worked for the Federal Reserve of New York, you don't have to hide behind Ron Paul's alleged information. You should have your own from working there.

So let's go with your alleged job. What department was it? What duties did you do? You should need no research, because you'd know a lot from working there.
I provided information about the fed already, but I will never post any particulars about my ex position.
Quote:

The Zionists control everything is usually used by two groups of people, low level white racists, and Black militants like the Black Hebrews and other deranged cults. They often recruit Blacks from the bottom of society. So its no surprise here that certain whites here would like your thoughts on that subject. If they want to here more Blacks talk this, just go to the housing projects wherever in the city and you'll find people who talk like this (not everyone, but they are around). Its never a Black person with any level of education or professional achievement.
Zionists rule this world, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Obviously, you do not know that zionists can be of any race, however they all have the same agenda. You mistakenly believe that zionists = all Jews, but it does not. Actually, the staunches zionists are actually atheists. While some of the most outspoken protestors against zionism are actually of Jewish descent. Again, conduct your own research, if this topic is of any interest to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
How many black men do you know in NYC?

It's funny how I see black men in my neighborhood taking their children to school, shopping, parks, etc.
I see black men taking care of their children every day as well, but sadly, this is not usually the case in many inner city communities. Obviously, there are many "structural" reasons for this, that are beyond the scope of this thread.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:29 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,056,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
I provided information about the fed already, but I will never post any particulars about my ex position.
Zionists rule this world, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Obviously, you do not know that zionists can be of any race, however they all have the same agenda. You mistakenly believe that zionists = all Jews, but it does not. Actually, the staunches zionists are actually atheists. While some of the most outspoken protestors against zionism are actually of Jewish descent. Again, conduct your own research, if this topic is of any interest to you.
Do you know the Soviet Uniom accused nazi Germany for being Zionists?

Old 09-10-2013, 08:44 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,990,209 times
Quote:
So there's a secret society of atheists, who magically control the world.

Sounds like the same kind of conspiracies I've heard from homeless people in Union Square Park. You had people on the fringe of every insane movement post World War II who have made such claims.

The people who would right the kind of stuff you talk about would never be professors at any university that's accredited. They never would have had any reputation as a scholar. They never would be published by any mainstream publisher.

Of course, how convenient, all major institutions are controlled by the "Zionists." Who apparently have gone from being pro Israeli Jews to being mythical sorcerers, gods, advanced aliens with super powers who magically control everything. Only the chosen ones have the arcane knowledge to be able to point out there ways. Only if you read the right esoteric books will you see the light.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Ah, one antisemitic regime accuses another antisemitic regime of being pro Zionist? Its always the fault of the secret Jews who are apparently practicing sorcery with unholy powers granted to them from Satan (of course I don't believe this bull****, but you actually do have "literature" that states this).

Old 09-10-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Are you black? Did you grow up in a broken family here in NYC? I hope you know Bill de Blasio also grew up in a broken family home as well. Not all Black men are like that, but yes quite a few are like what Patrick Moynihan pointed out 40 years ago. Sorry if you spent to much time in inner city neighborhoods which are dominated by a huge abundance of careless women who do not know any better from a good man vs a man with a nice smile that can not bring nothing to the table. NYC is full of single mother parented homes, some work hard to make a living for their family while others have to reap whatever crumbs off of the welfare system. These days some women regardless of race have to be thankful for a good man in their lives regardless of what their husband race is or his income attainment, but women like that are rare especially more rare in NYC. Last before Mrs. De Blasio or Mccray met her Husband she used to be a Lesbian. If she did not marry Bill de Blasio maybe a woman would have made a better lover than any man of any race could if she remained a lesbian.

Bill de Blasio's wife, Chirlane McCray, opens up on her role as the mayoral race's most visible spouse - NY Daily News

The Lesbian Past of Bill de Blasio’s Wife | Politicker

Note that I never stated that all black men or even most are dead beats. I did however point out that a number of black men throughout inner cities do not take care of their children, and I'm right in pointing this out. Again, there are many structural reasons for this.

Thanks for the articles, but I'm already well versed on de Blasio and his wife.

I don't see the importance in pointing out that de Blasio was raised in a broken home, because it doesn't really matter. What matters is whether he is a good presence in his children's lives, and that he is not repeating the cycle of alcohol addiction that his father was inflicted with.

Regarding his wife, I don't really place much credence on her lesbian claims. I read the original article that she wrote in Essence 20 or so years ago, and it's apparent that she wasn't really certain about her sexuality. She was raised by a single mom and didn't really have exposure to any positive male role models. By her own admission, she didn't view men in a good light at the time, because of her negative experiences.

One thing is for certain, a true lesbian is not interested in marrying a man, just as a true heterosexual woman is not interested in marrying a lesbian. Charlene attended Wellesly college, which is an all girls school. She was inundated with plenty of feminist theory which definitely played a role in her identification as a lesbian.

I have no training in mental health, but I imagine that Cherlane decided upon meeting her husband, that she preferred to be a wife and a mother, as evidenced by her 19+ year marriage and 2 teenage children.

Last edited by CityGirl332; 09-10-2013 at 09:08 PM..

Old 09-10-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Nope...but nothing really surprises me anymore.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinxBolling View Post
If you abolished the Fed something else would quickly become the de facto central bank, probably JPMorgan.

If your thinking on this involves the word "gold," there is no hope for you.

But wasn't this supposed to be the mayor race thread? Looks like de Blasio has a shot at ending this thing tonight...
I'd love to be privy to Bloomberg's conversations right about now. How does Bloomie feel that much of de Blasio strong numbers (per the NY Times latest exit polling), can be largely attributed to running a successful anti-Bloomberg campaign.

I'm guessing that Bloomberg is going to buy a lot of ads for Lhota to try to ensure that he gets the mayoral seat. Bloomberg doesn't like being insulted or challenged.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Ah, one antisemitic regime accuses another antisemitic regime of being pro Zionist? Its always the fault of the secret Jews who are apparently practicing sorcery with unholy powers granted to them from Satan (of course I don't believe this bull****, but you actually do have "literature" that states this).
Although you were being sarcastic, in reality, there are a number of people from all racial/ethnic backgrounds who follow satanic teachings and practice sorcery and witchcraft.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
I'd love to be privy to Bloomberg's conversations right about now. How does Bloomie feel that much of de Blasio strong numbers (per the NY Times latest exit polling), can be largely attributed to running a successful anti-Bloomberg campaign.

I'm guessing that Bloomberg is going to buy a lot of ads for Lhota to try to ensure that he gets the mayoral seat. Bloomberg doesn't like being insulted or challenged.
Bloomberg buying a lot of ads for Lhota would actually make the margin that de Blasio wins by that much bigger. Bloomberg's weekend ad bashing de Blasio and saying Quinn was the better choice did a lot of good for Quinn. So much good, she only got 15% of the vote. LOL

If Lhota has any sense he'll tell Bloomberg to stay out of it. Bloomberg made it impossible for another billionaire or a Republican to win mayor's office for awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City