Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 10:14 AM

222 posts, read 185,714 times

Advertisements

I'm in the 45,000s. Any chance to get called for me? Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 06:48 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times
5,000...20,000...44,000?????
Quote:

The Sugar Hill Apartments will provide 124 rental apartments affordable to
local community members, with a set aside for 25 homeless households.
Importantly, 50% of the remaining apartments are reserved for community district
9 residents.
You gotta be KIDDING me. These odds sound like POWERBALL.

Old 06-24-2014, 08:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjid View Post
Hi all,

I just got a call from Sugar Hill for a second interview does anyone know what questions they r going to ask.

Im si excited I got this far.

Hi Benjid,

How did your second interview go?

What questions did they ask you? Are you in?

I hope all went well.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:53 PM

4 posts, read 16,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsbeauty25 View Post
Good Morning, All.

I did receive city approval for my lottery apartment in Queens. The lottery as far as know for this site has closed long ago. But the initial process for me started in mid January (when I received a letter stating my name was called from their waiting list--if I am still interested please contact management asap). Late January through all of February consisted of ongoing faxing of documentation, then a week and a half of city approval deliberation. To my official move in date in mid March. I can absolutely say I love my new apartment and I am quite happy that it happened for me even though I was on the waiting list for six years. I am wishing you all the best in your lottery apartments searches--the wait may be longer than expected but well worth the wait in most cases I think.
Hello godsbeauty,

I am currenlty awaiting city approval on a different lottery and just wanted to know what exactly is the city approval? the developer stated that i was approved and just waiting for final approval from the city, Im just not quite sure what does that mean. I also completed a form that showed a unit number and move in date but was not the lease, Im just a little confused with the lottery process. Any information would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Old 07-10-2014, 09:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhayes83 View Post
Hello godsbeauty,

I am currenlty awaiting city approval on a different lottery and just wanted to know what exactly is the city approval? the developer stated that i was approved and just waiting for final approval from the city, Im just not quite sure what does that mean. I also completed a form that showed a unit number and move in date but was not the lease, Im just a little confused with the lottery process. Any information would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Which lottery is it that you applied to? I am also patiently waiting for the city approval because I was told I was approved, but the paperwork had been submitted to the city. Then they said they will begin selection for the units. I'm crossing my fingers and on edge until I know whether or not I got a unit. I've called once a week and I feel like they are getting annoyed with me...I'm dying to know!

Old 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM

3 posts, read 8,741 times
I applied my application on the day the site was accepting applications which was 3/6 and when it was no longer accepetng applications which was May 5/6. I get a letter in the mail that I have been selected randomly and have an interview this week. I work for the city, have a hearing disabilitiy but the interesting thing is that my Log # is 21786 which is how many applications were in total. So it is not about when you entered...I think it is how they processed all the paperwork, then put all of the applications in a bag for a draw for the lottery process. My number was pulled out which is 21786...but again I was the very first few that applied first as soon as it was accepting applications.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:37 PM

14 posts, read 16,703 times
Has anyone signed a lease? i am on 2nd phase of interview.

Old 09-03-2014, 11:42 AM

@crissytoo_9191 did you get the apt?

Old 09-04-2014, 08:23 AM

Any updates? I went to my 1 st interview and then many others to drop off documents. I am now scheduled to come in on 9/10 for 2nd phase processing. What does that mean? i hear the building opens this week.

Old 10-17-2014, 12:22 PM

3 posts, read 3,198 times
I was lot number120, 2 interviews and I haven't heard back and it's been a month since I heard from them. Also I applied online I think the day after it was announced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City