Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 09:41 AM

113 posts, read 127,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Brown View Post
Maybe you need to focus on getting your financial life in order instead of wasting time online posting nonsense...
Its nonsense that video outrages me as a human being? I wish i was as cultured as you where it does not affect me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2014, 09:44 AM

573 posts, read 1,462,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian1231 View Post
Because I can barely pay my own bills and like many people I suppose( of all colors) are fed up with seeing people like this using EBT, section 8, etc....
Man, I'm not even gonna blame you for this, matter of fact I kinda understand why you feel like that.

But this perfectly shows how the elites managed to poison the minds of regular people with their propaganda.

Instead of looking at the bigger picture and realize who the real enemy is, most people would rather hate on the poor and deprived who, as stupid and dangerous as some might get, are nothing more than puns on the chessboard. Like all of us here.

Wake up folks, educate yourselves.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:57 AM

[quote=frenchy93;36974114]Man, I'm not even gonna blame you for this, matter of fact I kinda understand why you feel like that.

But this perfectly shows how the elites managed to poison the minds of regular people with their propaganda.

Instead of looking at the bigger picture and realize who the real enemy is, most people would rather hate on the poor and deprived who, as stupid and dangerous as some might get, are nothing more than puns on the chessboard. Like all of us here.

Wake up folks, educate yourselves.[/QUOTE

I am in 100% agreement with you frenchy. The elites in this country have used divide and conquer perfectly in order to keep us apart. I know my thoughts might come off as racist to some, but I am getting fed up with all this crime that its making it impossible to live in this city. White liberal policies have done more to keep blacks oppressed by telling them its not their fault, there needs to be responseability in this world.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:57 AM

675 posts, read 1,256,493 times
Quote:
No actually my point was those neighborhoods would never tolerate such behavior, but these seems to be no outrage in black communities, unless its white on black crime. Then the media comes out portray the injustice.
How do you know what's going on in the "black communities"??? What black neighborhoods have you lived in and what community organizations have you interacted with? Are you basing that on reality or media driven perception? Would it be fair to say that none of people living in the neighborhoods of Ozone Park and Howard Beach were outraged at the amount of people getting "whacked" by the Mob back in the 70's and 80's? Of course not...

Old 10-22-2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Brown View Post
How do you know what's going on in the "black communities"??? What black neighborhoods have you lived in and what community organizations have you interacted with? Are you basing that on reality or media driven perception? Would it be fair to say that none of people living in the neighborhoods of Ozone Park and Howard Beach were outraged at the amount of people getting "whacked" by the Mob back in the 70's and 80's? Of course not...
When the good people of a neighborhood decide there not going to sit by and lets thugs take over thats when I would say things changed. But their content to sit back and let police deal with it, then they bash the very police that protect them.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:25 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
^ Ok, just like I thought. You think we're not good enough and we should do the police's job and get involved with other peoples problems that have nothing to do with us just because we're black; so this justifies stop and frisk and other rogue police tactics that would not be tolerated in the white/other communities.

Lol whatever yo. That doesn't even make any civil sense under equal protection.
Are you really saying it is too hard to fairly police the black community? If so,
you should just say it without beating around the bush.

Quote:
Because I can barely pay my own bills and like many people I suppose( of all colors) are fed up with seeing people like this using EBT, section 8, etc.... Next time your hear protests against stop and frisk, play this video.
You should really get over that or go on welfare yourself. Be my guest because I wouldn't care.
A person with your mentality might be better off getting a check from the feds every month lol.

Last edited by 11KAP; 10-22-2014 at 10:34 AM..

Old 10-22-2014, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
^ Ok, just like I thought. You think we're not good enough and we should do the police's job and get involved with other peoples problems that have nothing to do with us just because we're black; so this justifies stop and frisk and other rogue police tactics that would not be tolerated in the white/other communities.

Lol whatever yo. That doesn't even make any civil sense under equal protection.
Are you really saying it is too hard to fairly police the black community? If so,
you should just say it without beating around the bush.

You should really get over that or go on welfare yourself. Be my guest because I wouldn't care.
A person with your mentality might be better off getting a check from the feds every month lol.
Your right Kap, I am a sucker, I work for a living and dont know how to play the system like im sure you do.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:01 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
Quote:
Your right Kap, I am a sucker, I work for a living and dont know how to play the system like im sure you do.
You have me mixed up. I don't need a handout.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:29 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
How many more incidents like this is it going to take to wake people up. The big failure in the black community today is they have no sense of taking care of their own. They look to the state for everything, then cry racism at every oppurtunity. Say what you want about Italian neighborhoods and the Mafia, but this type of thing would of NEVER happened in a neighborhood like Bensonhurst or Howard beach.
Then you hear the bull**** about how wrong black on black crime is, like its ok if theyre attacking white females as long as theyre not attacking their own kind.. I grew up in Brooklyn and the truth is I would not be safe if I went on an evening stroll in Brownsville, but when a black is attacked in a white area, out come the race-baiters. The narrative is how all blacks are gentle peace-loving people, and its only evil white men who can be racist. Makes me sick to my stomach how the media wont cover stuff like this, because it doesnt fit their narrative.

The reason we need so many police and they have to resort to police state tactics like stop and frisk is because your youth cannot stop behaving like animals. Just look at how quick the first guy attacked the girl when he saw she was alone. No conscience, no trace of him being a human. They would of killed that girl in a second because she would not give in to their demands. I dont wanna hear about how theyre under-privileged and had no guidance from their parents or any of the other typical liberal white guilt excuses.
I willnot be held hostage to what people did 300 years ago as a justifaction for how a certain segment of society behaves. I go to work every day and pay taxes for these entitlement programs and this is the net result. Until the black community feels this type of rage things will never change, but their anger is directed more at the white power structure or police, rather then these thugs.
Haha. So says the expert on the black community. So whites don't kill? The problem is socio-economic more than anything. Crime will always be a result of poverty more than race.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 10-22-2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Haha. So says the expert on the black community. So whites don't kill? The problem is socio-economic more than anything. Crime will always be a result of poverty more than race.
Excuses aside, I think its horrible how the police treat citizens and slowly erode all our rights. Acting like animals provides justifcation for them to do so. I want to be with you at the bon-fire singing kumbaya, but until then actions of your community are affecting us all. When can we expect this to change? How much more of are tax dollars are needed until society is fair enough to your liking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City