Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 11:04 AM

12,789 posts, read 8,295,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
The Bronx is a geographical place full of UGLY buildings, doesn't have the stores I like, and a lot of other things I don't like.

But nowhere have I attacked the people. You're trying to duck from your BIGOTRY, and the fact YOU supported attacks against Jewish people (for that matter, and others). You're a NAZI, plain and simple.

Rather than to try excuse yourself by making false accusations of bigotry against me, you can UNCONDITIONALLY condemn attacks against ANYONE for ANY REASON as WRONG, CRIMINAL, and IMMORAL. Do not insert ANY JUSTIFICATIONS of why it's okay to hate or attack.

That's ALL you have to do.
You're chastising other people but yet it's ok for you to attack an entire borough and make INACCURATE claims at that. I haven't demonstrated any "bigotry". I've just called out hypocrisy, which you and a few other people here have a hard time admitting. And while we're at it, that borough that you hate so much has plenty of Jews living there, and I think they'd take offense to your comments, but never mind that. We all know you're defending Jews...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2018, 08:07 PM

3,960 posts, read 3,599,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
It’s not ok to attack. But there’s a reason that it happens sometimes and we’re examining that. That’s it.
Don't make excuses or look for "reasons" for anti-Semitic or racist violence.
The reason is the anti-Semitism and the racism. That's all.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Since when it it okay to attack people due to their religious beliefs?

Since when it is okay it attack people because of the way they dress?

One of those guys just attacked was wearing a kippa (yarmulke). That can be any Jewish man at a religious service or leaving a religious service. So yes, an attack like this is an attack on all Jews.

City Data should change it's name to Stormfront, clearly it is full of Nazis..................
Thank you.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
What exclusion are you talking about? White Christians like you go out of your way to make others feel uncomfortable, and when you realise some people don’t Center their existence on looking to you for approval or acceptance you go hysterical.

If you sincerely tried to convert to Judaism and rejected you would have a complaint. But it’s clear from your posts you are not the building bridges type. And yes this site is clearly a Nazi Stormfront site. Because you won’t unconditionally condemn attacks on Jews, just like Pierre won’t. You both quite clearly support this.
Exactly.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
It's not just them either. I've seen other Jews involved with their veiled racism. They just try to hide it now in 2018, which is why I don't feel sorry for them. If you're going to cry about racism then treat people as you wish to be treated. As far as I'm concerned it's BS.
How despicable are you and how low will you sink?
Most Jews are racist? (not true) therefore it's okay/you don't feel sorry if a Jew is targeted in a violent hate crime?

Old 04-26-2018, 08:25 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,217,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
Don't make excuses or look for "reasons" for anti-Semitic or racist violence.
The reason is the anti-Semitism and the racism. That's all.
Sometimes if you want to understand the world, you have to look at it. I will not just blindly adhere to identity politics and exclaim that people are repressed or hated “because racism” as an absolute. Humanity is a messy thing and I don’t just sit back and say those words. Life isn’t always that simple.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:18 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
You're chastising other people but yet it's ok for you to attack an entire borough and make INACCURATE claims at that. I haven't demonstrated any "bigotry". I've just called out hypocrisy, which you and a few other people here have a hard time admitting. And while we're at it, that borough that you hate so much has plenty of Jews living there, and I think they'd take offense to your comments, but never mind that. We all know you're defending Jews...
Yes, you demonstrated bigotry. The Bronx is a physical location, and someone night liking a physical location is the same as someone not liking an apartment building or any other NON LIVING PHYSICAL OBJECT.

It's not the same as racism or religious bigotry. You're a BIGOT, and stop trying to deny it. The fact you even have to try to hide behind my dislike of the Bronx (and at no point did I ever say I didn't like the people from the Bronx) shows what kind of lame lies and tricks Nazis will pull.

How much does Stormfront pay it's members to post online?

Old 04-26-2018, 09:50 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,541,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
No. "They" are not.
American Jews were at the forefront of the American civil rights movement in the 60's. Of the whites that went down South to protest/participate, 50% were Jews.
Were these same kind folks marching with MLK when he was being stoned in Chicago when he led a march against the rampant racism which pervaded that city?

No. Just part of a scheme to paint all US racism to the backs on southern whites. Many Jews in northern cities were just as racist as other northern whites were.

Old 04-26-2018, 11:27 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Were these same kind folks marching with MLK when he was being stoned in Chicago when he led a march against the rampant racism which pervaded that city?

No. Just part of a scheme to paint all US racism to the backs on southern whites. Many Jews in northern cities were just as racist as other northern whites were.
None of which justifies attacking someone walking down the street. Certain posters make all kinds of justifications and essentially blame the Black person if there is any problem with the police.

The fact that some Jews are racist does not justify violence against them any more than the fact that some Blacks are criminals does not justify violence against us. There are bad people in every group.

Old 04-27-2018, 03:44 AM

1,339 posts, read 1,685,509 times
Quote:
What's this "many" Italians nonsense? There are some Italians that are Jewish. Many is a bit of a stretch.
Uh... do you know about the history of Italy? Or of Ashkenazi Jews, for that matter?

My father who is 100% Sicilian did the ancestry test thing and he got back a large percentage of Ashkenazi markers. My mom (RIP) was half Jewish and half Sicilian--both her parents were, in turn, half Sicilian and half Ashkenazi. I did the ancestry test as well, and my DNA was almost identical to that of my dad's despite me being 75% Sicilian and 25% Ashkenazi.

Ashkenazi Jews cluster most frequently, DNA-wise, with Italians--specifically southern Italians. There is a reason why it's often hard to tell by looks who is (Ashkenazi) Jewish and who is Italian. Their DNA is so similar! Southern Italy's history is tied inexorably with that of European Jewry and it's shocking to me that you don't know this as a person who is of Southern Italian heritage. We are not talking about practicing Jews today left in Italy, of which there aren't many people. We're talking about huuuuuge historical populations which were forced to convert after centuries of living in harmony. These are people who converted to "fit in" and whose descendants are probably Catholic today but whose DNA passed on through time.

Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of Middle Eastern men who migrated en masse during the Roman Empire to Southern Europe (mostly Italy) and who married local convert Italian and other Southern European women. This has been proven time and time again during DNA analyses and the Khazaria hypothesis for Ashkenazi Jewish heritage has been debunked. Ashkenazi Jews aren't Eastern European--they may have moved and settled in Eastern Europe, but they come long ago from Middle Eastern paternal haplogroups and (Southern) European maternal lines. There is even written evidence for this historical migration. See more:

Did Modern Jews Originate in Italy? | Science | AAAS

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2...study-asserts/

https://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...shkenazi-Jews/

The time and place of European admixture in Ashkenazi Jewish history

Welcome to the family. You coming over for Seder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City