Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 01:09 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,767,400 times

Advertisements

Chic-Fil-A is popular EVERYWHERE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2018, 01:13 PM

9,249 posts, read 24,098,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
You know me very well... That's exactly why I created the post... To understand what's all the fuss about. I have zero qualms about their political stance and could care less to be honest.

Do you eat other fast food? What brought to the conclusion that the food is crap? When I pass by, it seems like everybody is happy, including the workers.

Sure, never mind the gazillion other ingredients in their food. That'll learn ya!
All fast food places are crap , made with low quality ingredients and cooked in low quality oils.
Everyone is almost too happy....Stepford like actually.... so that scares me too.

I won’t wait on line for more than a very few minutes for any crappy fast food so for that reason I avoid Shake Shack as well. That place is ridiculous too. Fast food should be really fast. They should give you a refund if your meal is not paid for and in your hands within 5 minutes of the time you walk in the door.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:17 PM

12,792 posts, read 8,318,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
All fast food places are crap , made with low quality ingredients and cooked in low quality oils.
Everyone is almost too happy....Stepford like actually.... so that scares me too.
I do think it's funny that people think that the quality is so much better at Chik-fil-A. If you disregard all of the crap in the ingredients then yes it's better quality. Made to order food and good customer service should be standards. The fact that these two things set this chain apart is disturbing.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:29 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,707,841 times
Sorry, but on what do you base your opening statement? I've never been in one. Do you know for a fact that they're particularly popular, in comparison with KFC, Popeye, or even McDonald's?

Old 05-13-2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Sorry, but on what do you base your opening statement? I've never been in one. Do you know for a fact that they're particularly popular, in comparison with KFC, Popeye, or even McDonald's?
I base it on the VERY long lines and crowded locations. The two that recently opened along 6th Avenue as pretty crowded, and by comparison the Mc Donald's a few doors away doesn't have nearly the same crowds.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:54 PM

30,676 posts, read 18,301,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Chic-Fil-A is popular EVERYWHERE.
Exactly. And its not difficult to understand why if you've been there. The food there is pretty decent (is it the healthiest for you? No, but that doesn't change that most consider it very tasty). Not to mention that the customer service is second to none!

Old 05-13-2018, 01:58 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,504,003 times
It helps that there's only a few of them and not hundreds.

Old 05-13-2018, 02:34 PM

37,246 posts, read 39,529,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post

I won’t wait on line for more than a very few minutes for any crappy fast food so for that reason I avoid Shake Shack as well. That place is ridiculous too. Fast food should be really fast. They should give you a refund if your meal is not paid for and in your hands within 5 minutes of the time you walk in the door.
In-N-Out.

Not a spectacular fine dining burger, but it’s inexpensive and made of actual fresh, real ingredients for the most part.

Old 05-13-2018, 02:39 PM

15,868 posts, read 14,512,912 times
Went to In-N-Out out west. Couldn't figure out what the fuss was about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
In-N-Out.

Not a spectacular fine dining burger, but it’s inexpensive and made of actual fresh, real ingredients for the most part.

Old 05-13-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Exactly. And its not difficult to understand why if you've been there. The food there is pretty decent (is it the healthiest for you? No, but that doesn't change that most consider it very tasty). Not to mention that the customer service is second to none!
Have they added anything new or exciting to the menu or is it just the same ol' done well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City