Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 07:32 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
I like De Blasio. I really do. But he won’t fare well, nor will he win presidency
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
why do you like deblasio?
Ditto question for me.

Even really liberal people I know say this asclown has gone too far with the universal healthcare for illegals and the talk about how in an ideal world he would tell everyone where to build and seize property
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2019, 02:11 PM

7,903 posts, read 7,875,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
why do you like deblasio?

here's the thing

de blasio looks out for the little guy. he uhhh actually listens to the poor and middle class

however, i DON'T agree with EVERYTHING he's put into place, i'm on the fence about the healthcare, and dislike the free feminine hygiene sh** but he's hardheaded, and you have to let him learn on his own

bloomberg is a elitist. his tenure was primarily good for the 1%. he should have reformed stop and frisk, but he doesn't care about the poor. much to the delight of some posters here

i find it weird that his house on 79th street that he's been renovating for HOW MANY YEARS? and nobody's complaining? if it were De Blasio or hell, David Dinkins they would've held their feet to the fire for this

Old 01-14-2019, 05:27 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:
here's the thing

de blasio looks out for the little guy. he uhhh actually listens to the poor and middle class

however, i DON'T agree with EVERYTHING he's put into place, i'm on the fence about the healthcare, and dislike the free feminine hygiene sh** but he's hardheaded, and you have to let him learn on his own

bloomberg is a elitist. his tenure was primarily good for the 1%. he should have reformed stop and frisk, but he doesn't care about the poor. much to the delight of some posters here

i find it weird that his house on 79th street that he's been renovating for HOW MANY YEARS? and nobody's complaining? if it were De Blasio or hell, David Dinkins they would've held their feet to the fire for this

You got this right!
He does listen to the middle class....................but does nothing for them.

Old 01-16-2019, 02:24 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,707 times
In a shocking turn of events, Whoopi Goldberg of all people tore de Blasio a new ******* on the view today over bike lanes of all things. It's pretty funny watching his Honor turn several shades of red while Goldberg beats him up on national TV to a cheering audience and New Yorkers everywhere.

Old 01-16-2019, 02:46 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
In a shocking turn of events, Whoopi Goldberg of all people tore de Blasio a new ******* on the view today over bike lanes of all things. It's pretty funny watching his Honor turn several shades of red while Goldberg beats him up on national TV to a cheering audience and New Yorkers everywhere.
"A red-faced de Blasio sat quietly most of the time while being lectured"

ahahahahahaahahaha

Old 01-17-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
That was funny.
Whoopi babbled on and on about bike lanes which actually stumped him.....L.O.L.

Old 01-17-2019, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
You got this right!
He does listen to the middle class....................but does nothing for them.
that isn’t just a city problem. this is domestic

Old 01-17-2019, 07:54 PM

Quote:
that isn’t just a city problem. this is domestic

Great one liner. Love it!

Old 01-27-2019, 05:44 PM

31,890 posts, read 26,926,466 times
Hahaha!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/27/n...020-mayor.html

Old 01-27-2019, 09:16 PM

he isn't gonna run. people are just pulling names out of the democratic hat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City