Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2019, 07:08 PM

6 posts, read 7,681 times

Advertisements

NYCHA said I was selected for a apartment since 6/13/19 6 days ago it says it says to contact the development but none is listed. I contacted NYCHA they said keep checking online and a development will show soon. Has anyone been selected? How long before you knew the development and was able to contact them? How long before you moved in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2019, 10:49 PM

3 posts, read 5,602 times
I was selected 6/25 the development didnt pop up till days later but i went to the documents section an the name of the development was actually in there... Still waiting for dhs to contact my cm so i can view the apartment

Old 07-11-2019, 10:10 AM

2 posts, read 7,708 times
ive been certified since 6/28 for a room size of 3 in brooklyn . does anyone know how long i have to wait ? my priority is N1.

Old 07-15-2019, 07:21 PM

5 posts, read 18,962 times
I’m n1 priority and been certified for housing on bk borough wide list since 6/26/17 still waiting but now i was able to pick from a list of vacancy developments and picked grant so i gotta see how long for the next wait

Old 07-16-2019, 08:12 AM

319 posts, read 400,388 times
I've been selected since may for one.
still nothing. i'm in the 9x log.
now i'm gonna move to an apartment soon
very disappointed that i didn't hear anything

Old 07-25-2019, 12:19 PM

2 posts, read 7,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemonroe View Post
I’m n1 priority and been certified for housing on bk borough wide list since 6/26/17 still waiting but now i was able to pick from a list of vacancy developments and picked grant so i gotta see how long for the next wait
Hey . So being that N1 priority is DV how was you able to pick a development? I was told Dv don’t get that option . We just go on a borough wide waiting list and as soon a apartment That fits you’re room size becomes available IN ANY development in the borough you choose they call you to come in and view ??? I wanna change my borough so bad smh .

Old 08-02-2019, 03:23 AM

5 posts, read 18,962 times
Basically this year makes two years since i been waiting to be selected for an apartment being n1 priority and when i checked online they said i was eligible to pick from a list of vacancy developments and i chose grant projects but it still shows online my borough and the development. I seen some threads saying contact the councilman and i did that and all he could tell me was to email him my situation and he said he emailed housing last Friday so he’s waiting for an response from them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery