Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2021, 11:06 AM

7,301 posts, read 13,508,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
There is nothing conservative about Vermont or New England in general.
Well Maine had a governor who was openly racist and very low IQ until very recently. They also reelected Susan Collins despite her cowardice to stand up to Trump. Their average age is about 105. All of those are conservative things, in the American sense of the word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2021, 11:08 AM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
^ "We need to heal"

lol

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-28-2021, 11:09 AM

6,222 posts, read 3,593,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsUpThumbsDown View Post
Well Maine had a governor who was openly racist and very low IQ until very recently. They also reelected Susan Collins despite her cowardice to stand up to Trump. Their average age is about 105. All of those are conservative things, in the American sense of the word.
Sue Collins is barely a conservative, if at all.

Old 01-28-2021, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
^ "We need to heal"

lol
Well part of healing is accepting facts. Something your ilk is loathe to do. I mean didn't 95% of Republican house reps cry "we need to heal"on the house floor, yet refuse to cast any blame on their Dear Leader for his actions? Healing is different from ignoring.

The president needs to talk about healing, but I don't. I don't give a damn about healing. I want traitors to our country held responsible. I want to vanquish republicans from relevancy. They are doing a good job of that themselves with all this anti-factual stuff.

Old 01-28-2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
Sue Collins is barely a conservative, if at all.
She votes with the sedition caucus 95% of the time. She knows better but refuses to take a stand. She was elected while being a coward. That is pretty conservative, to me.

Compare that to Sens. Leahy and Sanders in Vermont? Maine is far more conservative. Though the only black female legislator in Vermont (from Bennington) was recently harassed about her race so much by some of the good old boys there that she quit. More conservatism.

Old 01-28-2021, 01:57 PM

I'm pretty good with not healing as well. I have more than enough guns and ammo to dance if it comes to that.

Reading posts like yours reassure me that it would be a cucks folly to try anyway.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-28-2021, 03:02 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty good with not healing as well. I have more than enough guns and ammo to dance if it comes to that.

Reading posts like yours reassure me that it would be a cucks folly to try anyway.
Very weird that you bring up your guns. I'm not sure why you feel threatened. Anyway, viagara is cheaper buddy. enjoy your white grievance and fellating your guns to your hearts desire. Good riddance.

Old 01-28-2021, 08:05 PM

I've always wondered what reactions people like you have gotten in the past which make you think such statements are insults. It's strange. Are there actually cucks gun owners out there who feel shame when you say such things to them?

Old 01-28-2021, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I've always wondered what reactions people like you have gotten in the past which make you think such statements are insults. It's strange. Are there actually cucks gun owners out there who feel shame when you say such things to them?
Not that I know of. I'm not insulting you for being a gun owner by the way. I find it weird that a moderator would just call someone an insult and then talk about his guns because he didn't like what the poster said, but then again, C-D is a strange place.

You talk about liberals all the live long day but as soon as someone hurts your feelings talking about "conservatives" (as if there is anything conservative about these traitors to the constitution and reality), you lash out with an insult and a reminder that you have guns. It really says a lot, to be honest. I guess you can just ban me again like you did last year if you want to show me what a big man you are.

Good luck on your move away from scary brown people! Glad you'll have more space for your white fear to consume you!

Old 01-28-2021, 08:21 PM

You got your wish NYwriterdude. Until next time! Lol

At least try though...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City