Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 03:25 PM

3,735 posts, read 3,471,180 times

Advertisements

Another clear example of a lawless city.

https://youtu.be/rxL95AXXKj0

https://outline.com/R24bUX

Mod cut - you cannot copy and paste the ENTIRE article. Post a snippet of the article next time.

Last edited by SeventhFloor; 06-24-2021 at 10:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2021, 03:50 PM

1,399 posts, read 892,048 times
Would have ran him over if he came towards my family with a bat. Men are so soft these days. He pulled out the only weapon he had to defend himself - his barbie pink cellphone. Pathetic. More worried about being called a raysis than doing what he had to do.

Old 06-22-2021, 05:07 PM

19,051 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Would have ran him over if he came towards my family with a bat. Men are so soft these days. He pulled out the only weapon he had to defend himself - his barbie pink cellphone. Pathetic. More worried about being called a raysis than doing what he had to do.
If the dude filming is white (looks like it), I would have done the same. There's no way I am getting into an altercation with a black dude nowadays. Lose lose from the start. Sit tight, maybe film, prepare for cries of racism regardless. That's about all I'd do as a white man unless myself or my kids were threatened with imminent death.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-22-2021, 05:10 PM

1,399 posts, read 892,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
If the dude filming is white (looks like it), I would have done the same. There's no way I am getting into an altercation with a black dude nowadays. Lose lose from the start. Sit tight, maybe film, prepare for cries of racism regardless. That's about all I'd do as a white man unless myself or my kids were threatened with imminent death.

Guy coming towards me with a bat IS a threat. Got no problem being called a racist nazi. Happens all the time by some of these lefty cuckoos on this forum and I'm Jewish

Old 06-22-2021, 09:19 PM

608 posts, read 239,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Another clear example of a lawless city.

https://youtu.be/rxL95AXXKj0

https://outline.com/R24bUX

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — Shocking video of an alleged road-rage incident Friday on the Staten Island Expressway shows an irate driver smash the windshield of another motorist’s truck before fleeing the scene.

The operator of the truck filmed the ordeal from the driver’s seat, as an unidentified male took swings at the front-end and windshield. A child inside the vehicle is heard screaming while his father, the man filming, tries to calm him down.

As the unidentified, entitled, prosecution immune, Black American man approached with the bat, he can be heard yelling... the rest of the post
I fixed the description.

Even though it's infuriatingly obvious nowadays:
Black perp: "Person"
White perp: "A White man who is White, 6'3", 275lbs, auburn hair, blue eyes, tattoo of a red white and blue eagle on left forearm, last seen on 3 Hugenot..."

Old 06-22-2021, 10:45 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,719,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
I fixed the description.

White perp: "A White man who is White, 6'3", 275lbs, auburn hair, blue eyes, tattoo of a red white and blue eagle on left forearm, last seen on 3 Hugenot..."
Your remarks have no relation to the video or article or links in the OP.

"white" and "black" are not mentioned about anybody involved in this incident

Some people insist on racializing everything I guess

You didn't fix anything. You quoted Werdy and then added into your own assumptive remarks into the quote.

Old 06-22-2021, 10:55 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,989,302 times
Pop the trunk, always..... *LOL*

Old 06-23-2021, 06:19 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
I would have ran his a$$ over.

Old 06-23-2021, 08:16 AM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Your remarks have no relation to the video or article or links in the OP.

"white" and "black" are not mentioned about anybody involved in this incident

Some people insist on racializing everything I guess

You didn't fix anything. You quoted Werdy and then added into your own assumptive remarks into the quote.

It's called having eyes. No need to assume.

Old 06-23-2021, 10:09 AM

169 posts, read 64,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
I fixed the description.

hilarious that people here espouse this BS. "prosecution immune", as if blacks don't already make up the largest number of people incarcerated in the city and country with hispanics being second.

complete comedy that "prosecution immune" and "black american" can even be in the same sentence.

you actually believe this hogwash lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City