Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 06:48 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,537,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Iq based abortion’s would solve most of the social issues. Too stupid to raise a kid well? Abort.

As for these animals, castrate and send back to South America. You don’t see any other immigrant group doing these stunts.

Why abort when liberals will pay you to have more offspring? And you get even more welfare money if you are not married, so even more incentive to have bastard welfare kids. Blacks complaining about systemic racism should be complaining about how liberals want them to be chronically government dependent so they will always have a dependable voting base. Liberals don't want blacks achieving self success and end up turning Republican. They hate sellouts like Kanye, Ben Carson,etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 06:52 AM

5,803 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
Why abort when liberals will pay you to have more offspring? And you get even more welfare money if you are not married, so even more incentive to have bastard welfare kids. Blacks complaining about systemic racism should be complaining about how liberals want them to be chronically government dependent so they will always have a dependable voting base. Liberals don't want blacks achieving self success and end up turning Republican. They hate sellouts like Kanye, Ben Carson,etc.
You are stating the obvious. I was offering a solution.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:53 AM

3,730 posts, read 3,461,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
The democrat system survives because of laws which promote having children out of wedlock in inner cities. There are financial incentives to this. The more the merrier. This ensures future democrat voters.

Same reason the border is wide open

Old 07-15-2021, 06:59 AM

34,006 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Keep the thread on topic or I'll move this to the Politics Forum.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-15-2021, 07:12 AM

12,788 posts, read 8,279,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Adam's met with Cuomo all is well you white supremacists
LMAO That'll learn 'em!

Old 07-15-2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Keep the thread on topic or I'll move this to the Politics Forum.
SO are NYC bridges not safe anymore?

And are dirt bikes allowed on NYC streets. If not, why are they allowed to drive with no plates.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:23 AM

1,871 posts, read 4,264,984 times
If even simple traffic laws were enforced it would curtail some of these biker gangs. They roll through Chelsea blowing every red light they hit on dirt bikes and four wheelers without plates that aren't even street legal. I find it hard to believe they make it this far without encountering a *single* patrol car? Something doesn't add up here.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkomatic View Post
If even simple traffic laws were enforced it would curtail some of these biker gangs. They roll through Chelsea blowing every red light they hit on dirt bikes and four wheelers without plates that aren't even street legal. I find it hard to believe they make it this far without encountering a *single* patrol car? Something doesn't add up here.

Weak mayor not backing police and weak laws when it comes to operating these vehicles.

THis problem can be solved in one day if cops were allowed to shoot down anyone on an ATV or Dirt bike operating on city streets? Harsh you say? Not at all, its a solution to a problem. It would send a clear message. No need for pointless expensive jail time.
NExt.

Old 07-15-2021, 08:13 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
Quote:
However, none of them really want to call out a huge piece of the puzzle here.
l
Yes, the huge piece of the puzzle that politicians are terrified to address is GROSS INCOME INEQUALITY.

Old 07-15-2021, 12:26 PM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
I was in Jamaica and Bushwick today and all the neighborhoods in between during my trip. I can't even begin to the describe how many dirt bikes, scooters, and motorcycles I saw completely ignoring every applicable traffic law. The only one I noticed following the law was a white guy on one of those blue jammies. PD has completely ceded the city to lawlessness. Goof for them for getting it finally!

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: