Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2023, 11:52 PM

31,904 posts, read 26,961,756 times

Advertisements

Bam!

Vacant college dorm at 97th and Third.

https://gothamist.com/news/mayor-ada...m-in-manhattan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2023, 05:57 AM

9 posts, read 3,746 times
I truly hate seeing these “migrant” invaders crawling all over my neighborhood like cockroaches. They steal jobs. Heck they steal EVERYTHING THEY CAN. They have those arrogant criminal smiles that I want to just tear off their giggling thief faces.

I see many thousands of these brazen “migrant” thieves every day and it infuriates me. Have you noticed now sometimes you will be walking and the “migrant” thieves are the clear MAJORITY of people. They have totally invaded our city and dummy Adams helped them.

Old 06-28-2023, 06:24 AM

12,789 posts, read 8,288,555 times
How many new screen names are you going to create and where are the mods to stop this madness?

Old 06-28-2023, 06:50 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,029,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Bam!

Vacant college dorm at 97th and Third.

https://gothamist.com/news/mayor-ada...m-in-manhattan
Please open more. We need migrants visible in limousine liberal corridors.

Old 06-28-2023, 08:02 AM

155 posts, read 121,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmletter View Post
I truly hate seeing these “migrant” invaders crawling all over my neighborhood like cockroaches. They steal jobs. Heck they steal EVERYTHING THEY CAN. They have those arrogant criminal smiles that I want to just tear off their giggling thief faces.

I see many thousands of these brazen “migrant” thieves every day and it infuriates me. Have you noticed now sometimes you will be walking and the “migrant” thieves are the clear MAJORITY of people. They have totally invaded our city and dummy Adams helped them.
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, and there may be valid concerns from the community, the way you speak about other humans says a lot about you as a person.

This is pretty vile to say the least and extremely disgusting.

Old 06-28-2023, 08:12 AM

The whole “Sanctuary City” thing is a BIG LIE. NYC has absolutely NO responsibility for the invaders.

The sanctuary city thing is a lie that was fabricated by LATINOS none of whom have any respect for our laws or our culture. The sanctuary city thing is just a mountain of lies, more like a landfill full of LATINO lies that they added so many lies into that most people cannot but believe their lies.

Adams knows it for a fact that “sanctuary city” is a traitorous lie, yet he keeps supporting the ruination of NYC. And yes NYC will be downgraded significantly, closer towards third world status. It is just a phony hope dream to continually say “NYC always bounces back”.

None of the LATINO countries the invaders fled ever got much better. They are countries where the entire population are thieves. All they do is steal steal steal, and take take take. Sooner or later they are all looking for a new place to steal from because they already stoled everything they could from their own countries.

Other cultures around the world do not necessarily steal like LATINOS do, but other cultures just plain old destroy their own countries like clock work. They ruin everything in the infrastructure and they kill everyone off that is beneficial to their survival. You seriously want this in NYC? It is absolutely baffling how dense people have become.

NYC is an AMERICAN CITY. It is in the USA. We are NOT a “sanctuary” anything.

Notice how the thieves move the goal posts, first it is a sanctuary city, then sanctuary county, then sanctuary state, now Mayorkas (a Latino in charge of our border) is calling for a sanctuary COUNTRY.

Now wait for the rich people to come in with their compassion for invaders. If I were in charge I would lock them up for treason, and I would card every single New Yorker and if they cannot produce identification that shows they are legal citizens arrest them for deportation. Also I would fine ANY AND ALL businesses caught hiring illegal workers. I would fine those businesses such a high fine that it would immediately bankrupt them and their companies would be finished.

Old 06-28-2023, 08:12 AM

155 posts, read 121,040 times
I believe it is time for the city to revise is sanctuary city policy, at least temporarily. The city cannot handle the influx of migrants arriving in the city in the quantities that they have.

We already have a major homeless and mental health crisis on our hands that politicians have not been able to solve. That, is where we need to be focusing our efforts. Lets start by opening up in-patient psychiatric hospitals for those who are mentally ill and not on treatment.

Old 06-28-2023, 08:23 AM

There was a difference prior to the pandemic. NYC was designed to withstand having large communities of illegals. NYC was built big and tough enough to have tons of illegal parasites sucking off the host.

What is happening today is 100,000 times bigger than what we had before. We are not talking about food stamp fraud, we are talking (truly) the loss of our country and a SIGNIFICANT downgrading of our quality of life.

A New Yorker who even displays compassion for being invaded should be held as a traitor.

If you go to other places around the world you cannot even be a softy emo saying “Dont hurt my Feelings” or “All humans are humans”. No way. They do not tolerate emotional traitors.

Get off of that emo kumbaya insincerity. Many of you are so soft and more so, foolish. You must be from such cushy backgrounds that you think you and your money are somehow protected from the invasion.

Old 06-28-2023, 10:12 AM

1,420 posts, read 724,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
How many new screen names are you going to create and where are the mods to stop this madness?
Unfortunately he likely changes his IP address everytime he gets banned.

Old 06-29-2023, 12:18 AM

31,904 posts, read 26,961,756 times
Educational Housing Services once ran a dorm building at 1760 3rd Ave providing housing to college students and interns. Hunter and Baruch colleges among others placed people in this building. However recently building was sold to a LLC and thus EHS ended services at Third Avenue address.

Like hotel owners and others new owners of this property (Waterfall Asset Management) likely are being paid bank by Adams for use of this building.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ehs-1760-th...er-east-side-4

https://www.lehman.edu/academics/int...ts/Housing.pdf

https://www.bldup.com/posts/manhatta...ed-up-for-145m

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintel...y-june-27-2023

There's a highly rated public school at 96th and Third that is now going to be effed, overrun with ”migrant” kids. On other side of school at Lexington there is a park (ditto).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City