Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2024, 07:06 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,869,580 times

Advertisements

They should have written a ticket for Rufus "Da Dufus" Salami. Dude's rolling around with illegal tinty and out-of-state tags.

And then, true to his demographic, he plays the race card.

Clown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2024, 07:24 PM

1,474 posts, read 765,856 times
Nyc 311 for any complaints.

Old 01-28-2024, 07:26 PM

1,302 posts, read 345,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
It’s sick, but at least he lives there. Ruin your own hoods. Let those parts of the city that want effective policing have it. I want my daughters in Staten Island protected from people who think and live this way.
That’s the scariest part about this city now. There’s plenty of people who think like him and worst of all, the city government is full of them. The most dangerous individuals are stupid people who are convinced they’re right.

Old 01-28-2024, 07:40 PM

19,067 posts, read 13,995,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketyblank View Post
That’s the scariest part about this city now. There’s plenty of people who think like him and worst of all, the city government is full of them. The most dangerous individuals are stupid people who are convinced they’re right.
Voting not tied to land ownership. Inevitable.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-28-2024, 08:36 PM

3,352 posts, read 1,242,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketyblank View Post
You can’t be serious. He was literally politely let go for illegal tints and out of state plates and the NYPD is the one covering for themselves? Cops have no reasonable suspicion to stop illegal tints and out of state plates?

I understand that this is commonplace in black neighborhoods (just like fake paper plates) but that doesn’t mean make it legal.
Out of state plates no they have zero right to stop you but illegal tints they absolutely do.

It's amazing he didn't just go about his day after the cop nicely let him go without a ticket.

Old 01-28-2024, 11:57 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,906,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
I noticed you never said "I drive or have driven a luxury car," but yet somehow know if drivers treat you differently depending if you're driving a luxury vehicle vs a "normal" one. You should try it one day and let us know how it went.
Oop

Old 01-29-2024, 12:09 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,906,259 times
Quote:
I hate that cops still have to serve people like you.

This piece of crap was 100% wrong, but you still go after the cop. You’re what’s wrong with society. Period, end of story. NYC is lost but thank god there are still places that don’t cater to fools.
i hate that you were ever a cop. (blank stare) your mentality is evidence of why that career choice was the wrong one for you, hence one of the reasons, you're no longer in it

Old 01-29-2024, 04:59 AM

19,067 posts, read 13,995,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
i hate that you were ever a cop. (blank stare) your mentality is evidence of why that career choice was the wrong one for you, hence one of the reasons, you're no longer in it
I’m no longer in it because the horde (you) won the city because it is far easier to entice losers to one’s voting side than it is to keep the actual hard working middle class. I have no problem admitting this defeat. NYC has fallen, and you are this forum’s direct evidence.

I definitely am not ashamed to admit that I ran from a city of Salaam supporters. My life is worth way to much to risk that.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-29-2024, 05:57 AM

16,139 posts, read 6,881,763 times
Quote:
I’m no longer in it because the horde (you) won the city because it is far easier to entice losers to one’s voting side than it is to keep the actual hard working middle class. I have no problem admitting this defeat. NYC has fallen, and you are this forum’s direct evidence.

I definitely am not ashamed to admit that I ran from a city of Salaam supporters. My life is worth way to much to risk that.

Let wannabe pioneers handle the wild frontier on their own.

You got out in time. Enjoy your retirement.

Old 01-29-2024, 06:00 AM

11,361 posts, read 16,730,119 times
Quote:

As stated, NYC is lost.

Last good person out, please turn off the lights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City