Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewme18 View Post
So classless? Really? Wow...
You know it's classless or you wouldn't be freaked out.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:13 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,696,073 times
Tell her u were sending them to ur doctor to assess them for health reasons and u accidentally sent them to her. In all seriousness, she'll get over it. Just tell her it was an accident.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:17 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,614,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
and you lie on top of all the rest of it......yup, she has got to be so proud
Exactly! Fess up and tell your mom that you intended to send those pictures to 'that guy'.
Yes, she'll be HIGHLY upset - disappointed - etc, but, she WON'T be mad that you lied.
Tell her the truth. Correct your mistake by OWNING IT...

And, when your mom's yelling at you - and she WILL BE YELLING AT YOU - that's NOT the time to say, 'Well I could of lied and said I was concerned about a lump'... she'd never would have bought that line - she's NOT stupid...

By the way OP is only 19 years old...

Last edited by TUMF; 05-20-2015 at 09:57 AM..

Old 05-20-2015, 09:34 AM

2,827 posts, read 4,342,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BS

I have been exposed to more in my lifetime than you could even fathom when it comes to issues like this.
You have no idea how much someone else has been exposed to when it comes to sex and all it involves.

The original poster's action are classless and tasteless and disgusting that anyone, male or female think it is just fine to send photos of their bodies to someone on their phone.

All this girl is doing is giving herself a reputation as being easy prey for sex and nothing more.

Tell me though, if you are not a prude or a puritan what exactly does that make you?
Pedophile? Sexual predator? Sex addict? Dirty old man? Pimp looking for working girls or just in general all around creep?
I have no reason not to believe that you have had many experiences CSD610. Calling people names, however, and using adjectives like classless, tasteless, etc., when they come on the forum seeking help because they sent an unintended picture to their mom in my opinion is being critical and does not show compassion for their dilemma. It is only being judgmental. I am sure that this is not what you intended. And btw, compassion is not about showing pity, it is about showing others your love and accepting them completely for who they are, especially when they are hurting.

If you are a Christian (btw I am not but I appreciate truth wherever I find it), I am sure you heard about Jesus saying telling his followers to "Judge ye not." Thats is a great truth, but it is something we all fail to do because our minds are very quick to judge. When we judge we assume many things and come to many wrong hurtful conclusions. It takes great courage not to judge others.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:35 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,614,461 times
I'm just betting that - if this was a 'real' post - that there's more pictures on that phone than just the one of her 'girls'...
I'd bet one of mom's first responses is, 'BRING ME YOUR PHONE' and I'm betting THAT will uncover more than a boob shot or two...

Old 05-20-2015, 09:36 AM

5,544 posts, read 8,317,781 times
Quote:
So classless? Really? Wow...
classless and lacking intellectual rigor

Old 05-20-2015, 09:44 AM

461 posts, read 509,346 times
To all the people defending the OP actions should read some of her previous posts. That is why they are saying the things they are. OP: Your many posts indicate that you need counseling for your self image/esteem. I still stand that you are not mature enough for the Brazilian butt lift that you posted about.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:57 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,484,806 times
Good grief, hear's to hoping that my girls don't end up like the OP. Seriously, girl, you have issues in more ways than one. You're so devoid of esteem that you're sending explicit pics to "some guy" who may turn around and circulate them to many people. Not so bright, space cadet. You want to get a butt job so that you can "have it all". SMH

Old 05-20-2015, 10:08 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezlie View Post
Well, you can see where all the prudes are coming from when they post on here about stuff like being classless, hoping you get kicked out, etc., etc., blah, blah. blah. Disgusting, but you can be sure that the males that say those things on here think that only the women should be punished and harassed (these puritans won't ever fess up to their little pecadillos), and the ladies that are being so harsh... well, they've been taught to be repressive all their lives or they're bitter at someone) . Don't pay attention to them.
Oh, please. When I was her age, several photographers and scouts looking for women for their publications' "college women" and "women of DC" issues as well as the owner of a very prominent "gentlemen's club" in DC approached me. I wasn't so stupid as to flash my boobs all over creation--and I could have made damn good money doing so. I never even got beads in New Orleans. So hell yes, I can claim a high ground here. My dopey college sweetheart was a model and VERY STUPIDLY did nudes for a photographer. There went his political aspirations. I'm surprised those photos didn't magically surface when he was making a play to become a DA 12 years ago. Or maybe they did and he paid some hush money.

Exposing yourself in photos or in situations where you can be photographed nude and your photos can be shared any old way is stupid. It's just stupid.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:17 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,350,394 times
Quote:
I sent it to the guy as well, yes. And I don't think that's true.

I'm going to assume by your name you are 18? Learn to have some self respect and quit doing stupid things like sending naked pictures to other people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships