Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 11:41 AM

3,493 posts, read 3,200,839 times

Advertisements

Sylt Germany, 35 years ago. Not only was the beach clothing optional with many many nudies, but so were the bars. Fun, fun fun! Growl! I wonder if it's still like that. It's a trip I'd like to re-take. Talk about eye candy...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2015, 11:43 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,767,854 times
Yes. Ibiza and Wreck Beach. And I've gone topless on Fire Island and in Positano. We do NOT do that when the kids (two surgeons and a hedge fund manager - they're 'all growed-up'...) are with us, though. And they go to Ibiza without US.

When the boys were somewhat younger, their big sister would go to Ibiza with them, (while we, the parents, remained at our family's rustic retreat off the coast of Sicily) to be sure nobody tempted them with drugs or booze or cigs. They could run around on the beach naked, and hook up with as many women as they wanted, as many times a day as they wanted. But she made SURE no substances came into play, that they avoided sugar (a terrible immunosuppressant), that they got enough sleep (sleep deprivation, which also suppresses the immune system, is unwise, when you're sampling every blonde on the island), and that they periodically took higher-than usual quantities of antioxidants (megadoses of C, and much Beta Carotene), to minimize sun damage and fight STDs. Such are our values...

Funny thing about that commercial in the OP: the smacking noises the guy was making were hugely offensive to me. A room full of naked people? So WHAT?

We've been working out, two hours a day, since we met at age seventeen. We like showing off . Contrary to all the talk to the contrary, I find the exposure highly erotic. And my husband loves the attention he gets on a nude beach. Sometimes that leads to "El Piqueton de Gerard Piqué" type situations (Piqué's picking up his singer girlfriend at the airport, and he's very "happy to see her", in a big way. Google it: I'm not about to link to something like that...). That can be good or bad, depending on context. So, that's why men really need to have towels handy. Anyway, he gets really excited, and I'm ultimately the beneficiary of all that excitement.

And a funny thing about that "El Piqueton de Gerard Piqué" video. While I think it's perfectly fine for them to have filmed him in "That STATE", I am horrified by the gum-chewing.

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 09-26-2015 at 12:09 PM..

Old 09-26-2015, 12:19 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,472,547 times
Place down in FL we vacation at is clothing optional around the pool. Believe me, most of the time it sounds a lot better than it actually looks.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:46 PM

24,480 posts, read 10,815,620 times
Grew up that way. What is the big deal? Told a neighbor whose sons considered our back yard their bike trail that I sunbathe nude. No more little dirtbikes around

Old 09-26-2015, 03:40 PM

856 posts, read 1,051,642 times
Exclamation Ever Been to a Nudist Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
That Hormel Natural Choice commerical got me thinking that question.

http://youtu.be/MP9_CBVbehk

I never have nor would I want to. I like myself covered in public

The closest I got to a nude beach was at 'Hippy Hollow' at Lake Travis outside of Austin, TX.

We held scuba diving classes and regular dives nearby and would surface, just off the shore, to check out the scene.

Unfortunately, they were hep to this and would first, spot our bubbles (it is a lake- no waves) and then throw rocks at us as we'd surface.

So it was always a short visit.

Paul...........

Old 09-26-2015, 03:43 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
I've never but would be amusing one way or the other..... I'm game lol

Old 09-26-2015, 03:47 PM

7,668 posts, read 5,258,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I've been to beaches in Europe where people just randomly are nekkid. It wasn't designated as a "nude beach," it just happened that the people didn't wear anything. It was a bit of a shock since I was young at the time. I was like, "Hey, what's happening?! Why are there so many bits and pieces out in the open?!" But then, after the initial shock wore off, it was more, "Oh, another dong. More nips. Big whoop." It's funny how quickly you stop noticing nudity.

In Aruba I also saw a lot of bare butts and stuff. Nobody made a big deal out of any of it and I realized how much freer people are in other parts of the world. (We're pretty uptight about this in the USA, in my opinion.) I went topless in Aruba, but couldn't manage to go Full Monty. Too much of a strict upbringing.
Yeah the Germans are different. When I went to Spanish resorts I used to be shocked at woman there who had no swimming bra's on.

I remember they always looked at me weird as if to say "what?" So i'm guessing it's pretty normal there.

Old 09-26-2015, 03:50 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickandtiredofthis View Post
Yeah the Germans are different. When I went to Spanish resorts I used to be shocked at woman there who had no swimming bra's on.

I remember they always looked at me weird as if to say "what?" So i'm guessing it's pretty normal there.
Well constantly staring at them and you will get a weird look back 😂😂

Old 09-26-2015, 03:59 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,055,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
I'm a young attractive female and I actually feel like going nude at a nudie beach. I don't know why. I'm pretty primitive I guess.
Are u like one of those "chicks" om the Ashley Madison site?

no nudey beaches here. I am old, fat, broad.

Last edited by FlowerPower00; 09-26-2015 at 04:08 PM..

Old 09-26-2015, 04:00 PM

7,668 posts, read 5,258,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well constantly staring at them and you will get a weird look back 😂😂
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships