Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 09:12 AM

47 posts, read 50,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
You are not saying HI. You are staring him down. You hang out on your balcony to stare at him. You spit. ... You play your music loud.

But no, of course YOU are not the problem here
Just that one time I'm on the balcony and oh no I'm causing problems lol I hardly go outside. I spit that one time where my garage is, not anywhere near him. It was a straight down spit I know it's not good manners but I wanted to get his attention to say hi. Not exactly the right way to get someone's attention but I did. I thought maybe if I show myself and say hi he will leave me alone already. I was too generous with saying 20 feet more like his apartment is 40 feet away. There's two neighbors in between us. There's nothing wrong with playing my music loud if I'm not doing it on purpose. Now I understand if it's extremely loud than I'm at fault there. But you wouldn't understand that I'm a very peaceful guy unless I'm messed with for no reason. I admit when I'm wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 09:15 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
OP: Whatever you believe must be the truth and I am not a *man*.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:20 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,535,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabmex View Post
I admit when I'm wrong.
Not so far.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Not to mention playing excessively loud music and not understanding why this might be a problem for others, and spitting - spitting! - off a twenty-foot balcony, in the direction of the neighbor.

I think the OP needs a hobby that does not involve loud music, trucks - or his neighbor. Think of all the good that could have been accomplished during the time devoted here, as well as in real life, to these imaginary issues.
I never spit in his direction. I was too generous in saying his apartment is 20 feet away more like 40 feet. There is two apartments between us. All I wanted to do that time was show myself and say hi hoping he would leave me alone but he didn't want none of that. My opinion is loud music isn't a problem unless it's done on purpose which isn't the case but like I said in a past post I'm not going to play my music so loud anymore. Going to workout with low music. Only good thing about that is that people are going to hear my hard punches now

Old 01-30-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Not so far.
Yes i did read other replies lol

Old 01-30-2017, 09:22 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabmex View Post
Only good thing about that is that people are going to hear my hard punches now

Ok for real brah ...

You aren't impressing anyone with your truck and your loud music and your hard punches.

Just let it go. You gave off a bad impression from the start by not at least saying, "What's up" the first time you passed him. Now you're perpetuating this imaginary battle. STOP.

Live your life and stop thinking that people are envying or judging you for it. Most people are not that observant.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:23 AM

2,203 posts, read 3,360,937 times
Your neighbor keeps looking at you because you keep staring at him. He's probably told his friends about the straight neighbor who keeps staring at him and acting weird....and that neighbor is YOU. Just stop. Quit looking at him.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:24 AM

5,021 posts, read 7,450,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
the OP needs a hobby that does not involve loud music, trucks - or his neighbor. Think of all the good that could have been accomplished during the time devoted here, as well as in real life, to these imaginary issues.

This!!!

They both have way too much time on their hands.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyrallnamestaken View Post
I know how you feel. It's like the guy is stalking you. It really bothers me when somebody keeps staring at me. It's creepy, especially when it's the same sex. They watch every move you make.

Maybe you should just go up to him. Tell him you notice that he is watching you and ask why he is doing that?
Thanks man for understanding the situation. I would do that but I'm just going to act how I've been acting without the spitting of course. It's uncomfortable when someone stares at me for 2 and a half years.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twins4lynn View Post
Your neighbor keeps looking at you because you keep staring at him. He's probably told his friends about the straight neighbor who keeps staring at him and acting weird....and that neighbor is YOU. Just stop. Quit looking at him.
I don't look at him. Only that one time when I tried saying hi. How do I know he stares at me when I pass by? Well I glance and then glance again to confirm he is staring me down. Last night I only looked outside to confirm my intuition and sure enough I was right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships