Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 12:04 PM

453 posts, read 122,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Time to Pop the Cork!
lol, yes! I'll have a hard seltzer water....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2021, 08:12 PM

Oh Lord, he isn't moving quite yet! I thought he gave a 30 day notice because I thought that's what he told me but apparently he gave a 60 day one....now I have to wait possibly another 30 days......omg...talked with him today for a not second and then walked away. I just wish he'd move already.

Old 09-01-2021, 12:04 AM

1,900 posts, read 2,552,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinepurple View Post
Oh Lord, he isn't moving quite yet! I thought he gave a 30 day notice because I thought that's what he told me but apparently he gave a 60 day one....now I have to wait possibly another 30 days......omg...talked with him today for a not second and then walked away. I just wish he'd move already.
Oh no. The next 30 days may not be pleasant with all the anxiety. Hopefully it passes fast for you. Please keep us updated so that we can all throw you a virtual party when the day comes when he finally moves out.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeCPA View Post
Oh no. The next 30 days may not be pleasant with all the anxiety. Hopefully it passes fast for you. Please keep us updated so that we can all throw you a virtual party when the day comes when he finally moves out.
That makes me feel better already! I sure will let you know.

Old 09-06-2021, 09:42 PM

3,633 posts, read 6,197,248 times
I'm retired and live in a delightful 55+ community where we all live in single-family homes and have yard care and access to a pool, gym, classes, concerts, etc. It's wonderful. But every once in a while, I think that in a few years I might just want to downsize into an apartment or condo. And it's stories like this that make me want to stay right where I am. My neighbors are the best I've ever had, anywhere, and I know how important that is! Glad yours is moving - he sounds like a very unhappy person.

Old 09-06-2021, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiyo-e View Post
I'm retired and live in a delightful 55+ community where we all live in single-family homes and have yard care and access to a pool, gym, classes, concerts, etc. It's wonderful. But every once in a while, I think that in a few years I might just want to downsize into an apartment or condo. And it's stories like this that make me want to stay right where I am. My neighbors are the best I've ever had, anywhere, and I know how important that is! Glad yours is moving - he sounds like a very unhappy person.
All apt. places differ. This is the first time I've had someone to deal with someone like him in 25 years! Luckily he's moving this month now. At least that's what he said. He has a nice side to him too but you never know what you will get with him. He is unhappy, right. I hope he finds happiness where he goes to, I have nothing against him.

Old 09-22-2021, 05:51 AM

He has moved much of his stuff. He keeps coming back for things he didn't move with the truck. I think he has to clean the place before he is totally out of here. Then he can maybe get his deposit back.

I feel like saying "Just get the hell out of here you nasty crumb!"

I just bide my time, though, and I know he will be out by the 1st of Oct. The it will be a BIG relief!!

Old 09-22-2021, 06:01 AM

307 posts, read 215,695 times
Hopefully you'll only have to see him a few more days until he's completely gone. Congratulations!!! That guy sounded like a complete horror to have for a neighbor.

Old 09-23-2021, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle2 View Post
Hopefully you'll only have to see him a few more days until he's completely gone. Congratulations!!! That guy sounded like a complete horror to have for a neighbor.
Yes he has been! When I go down the back steps I can hear him talking in his apartment very loudly and I can't even stand the sound of his voice any longer.

After he's gone I can freely go out and enter the building entrances without worrying about running into him. That'll be so nice! I won't have to avoid anyone anymore. There isn't anyone else here anything like him. All the other neighbors are pleasant and we say hello and goodbye and a few words at times and that is cool.

This summer the horror of a neighbor was outside screaming at the top of his lungs at someone. It was so upsetting to hear that. It made me feel so sick to my stomach. He also would demand I open the door for him and said he didn't want to reach in his pocket for his keys! Geez, I'm not his slave! I did it once because he caught me off guard but then wouldn't any longer because he is so rude. Well, I could go on and on and tell more stories about him but I'll stop now.

It will just be great once he is ALL gone!

Thanks

Old 09-23-2021, 05:26 AM

4,621 posts, read 2,255,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinepurple View Post
That makes me feel better already! I sure will let you know.
Tell him you aren't interested in gossip. You don't want to hear about this stuff. Familiarity breeds contempt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships