Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 11:15 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Yanno, I'm tired of people being rude, spouces running around on spouces, people using cell phones in public, I'm tired of child abuse, and drunks, and drug addicts and pushers....tired of uneducated people, with no common sense at all, let alone respect for themselves, tired of parents allowing their kids to run free in a doctor's office screaming, not teaching them any manners and there are simply times when they must learn to sit...tired of some car going past my house with their radio so loud it shakes the windows...tired of crime, and criminals constantly getting away with their crims and murder...tired of CEO's making 34 million and more for bonuses and outsourcing our jobs...but they continue to own that sense of entitlement of using the company helecopter, instead of the video confrencing equipment they spend thousands of dollars to install, the greed in this country is deplorable...the manners and respect for others has been on a constant decline...kids coming out of a store, don't have the common sense to know which is the in door and which is the outdoor, they rudly walk out both doors, leaving you to fend for yourself.

Tired of the entitlement that it's ok to drive while talking on a cell phone. A friend of mine, has a friend, whose daughter is 18 years old...she was talking on her cell phone, went thru a stop sign and killed a couple.

Tired of this country thinking they deserve everything handed to them for free, without having to work for it and absolutely feeling no embarrassement for doing so.

Tired of the response systems of our government...look at who cleaned up Ground Zero...all Amercian volunteers.

And most of all tired of being forced to being politically correct...and the fact that our companies must hire someone based on race, even if they are not the best man for the job. I'm not a prejudiced person, and I feel that the best man should be hired for the job....I've seen way to many women out there in positions they should not even be in....friends hire friends of friends...BS

I think it's time we all get off our duffs and start saying, enough is enough and if we elect you to do your job and you don't do it...then your out....

When was the last time you heard of anyone getting out and out fired for not doing a good job? They are asked to hand in their resignations...there seems to be in this country, no consequences for your actions any longer...especially for criminals, of which there are many in our government...

And I'm tired of Doctors who feel they are Gods...that they don't need to take tests because they Don't THINK the patient has lyme disease???? What kinda crap is that.

A doctor out in Calif was feeding my aunt tranquilizers and when she insisted there was something really wrong, he threatened her, and said, if you don't do as I say, we'll put you in a home. He was treating her for depression. Well, she got worse and worse, and her DIL and son took her to the hospital and demanded an MRI...guess what, 3 weeks later she died from a cancerous tumor. They never took an MRI before that, they said there was nothing wrong with her, that it was depression...and the doctor is protected....because he was an HMO Doctor

Whewww...I feel better...
this is an open thread,
What are you tired of?

Be vocal....

Creme
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2008, 11:22 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
All of which - and more - are the reasons I'm looking at getting out in a few years...

Old 07-17-2008, 11:22 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,678,174 times
Applause, standing ovation, clapping, whistling! I am with ya on the doctor rant! Can we add to that the notion that we have any say so in our election system?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:23 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
All of which - and more - are the reasons I'm looking at getting out in a few years...
Getting out of where...?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Applause, standing ovation, clapping, whistling! I am with ya on the doctor rant! Can we add to that the notion that we have any say so in our election system?
yeah, I forgot that one...I'm real tired of us having to vote for the people they give us...I want more parties...strong parties...maybe it would force the rest of the crap that is now in there to be somewhat honest and stop stealing the tax payers money. We need 5 other strong parties...and good honest men like John Adams....sheesh, I've got to get out more...

Old 07-17-2008, 11:30 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Getting out of where...?
This country, or life - whichever comes first.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
No I want you to stay here and fight for our rights back, for criminals to be put away, for good if need be and to put strengh and pride back in our country....

It's here, it's just they've got so many people afraid...we're getting to the point where we have to be told how to think and feel by the media, by our government.

Look at the campaign adds...both parties keep saying they have a plan to do this and do that...I mean, are we that stupid that we don't ask them "What plan" I want to see an outline of just exactly how your going to do that....????" How stupid are we????? LOL

I mean ya gotta laugh...or cry

Old 07-17-2008, 11:34 AM

Quote:
This country, or life - whichever comes first.
Ha, I didn't know you and I had identical plans. I think I gave up both for now, though. At least I have a spare country. Where the hell are you gonna go? How do you feel about farming? Wanna go and ride tractors together?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No I want you to stay here and fight for our rights back, for criminals to be put away, for good if need be and to put strengh and pride back in our country....

It's here, it's just they've got so many people afraid...we're getting to the point where we have to be told how to think and feel by the media, by our government.

Look at the campaign adds...both parties keep saying they have a plan to do this and do that...I mean, are we that stupid that we don't ask them "What plan" I want to see an outline of just exactly how your going to do that....????" How stupid are we????? LOL

I mean ya gotta laugh...or cry
Sorry to say this, creme, and don't mean to insult you, but you are a naive idealist, dear...

Old 07-17-2008, 11:36 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,678,174 times
Example: The constant coverage of this bank situation, I think they were wanting someone to come out screaming that the sky is falling. And BTW why isn't all the oil in Iraq coming straight to us here?

Last edited by Mt-7; 07-17-2008 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: grammer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships