Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 06:53 PM

4,557 posts, read 3,756,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
What?? The item I want exist definitely exists, no idea what you're talking about, I said Ace doesn't sell it. I'm still waiting for you to say who all these internet sellers are that you claim to know. So far, nothing but Ace, wich I already know about. You're not the fount of knowledge you claim to be.

Wow, you've got quite a burr under your saddle apparently. No idea why or what its about. And no idea what you're talking about...previous screen names? Relevance? What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Why are you attacking me? Endless amounts of time? Huh? Stick to the topic or don't post anything.

If you know other online sellers, lets hear them.

No, I haven't. You're really not making any sense at all. If my posts bother you so much, my advice is to ignore them. You'll be happier.

Good deal. I don't care either. And its obviously apparent you don't know any other online seller than Ace. So thanks for nothing! Bye-bye.

Oh, BC1960 or whatever it was, you are too much. Do you live to just cause arguments on the internet? Anyway, your whole argument here is that I'm not spoon feeding you all the information. Go ahead and search the internet for yourself for your stupid bottles that you want. There are plenty of sellers online that are willing to ship to NC and plenty of NC residents are taking advantage of this.

It's too bad that we aren't willing to change the ridiculous ABC system. Perhaps another 5 years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2019, 07:01 PM

2,064 posts, read 1,644,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Oh, BC1960 or whatever it was, you are too much. Do you live to just cause arguments on the internet? Anyway, your whole argument here is that I'm not spoon feeding you all the information. Go ahead and search the internet for yourself for your stupid bottles that you want. There are plenty of sellers online that are willing to ship to NC and plenty of NC residents are taking advantage of this.
I have. I haven't found a seller. You said you could help. You won't. I'm confused by your hostility. But ok, whatever.

Quote:
It's too bad that we aren't willing to change the ridiculous ABC system. Perhaps another 5 years?
Lets hope!

Old 10-15-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
I have. I haven't found a seller. You said you could help. You won't. I'm confused by your hostility. But ok, whatever.

Lets hope!

I already told you a seller. And if you are not happy with that, then you can search for yourself - there are other sellers who are willing to ship to NC. Don't waste my time and posts on this board just because you want me to spit the names out here. Searching for this stuff is not hard, thanks to Al Gore who invented the Internet

And yes, let's hope this stupid antiquated NC ABC system of selling liquor ends soon. Ridiculous and belongs in the 1960-1970's.

Old 10-15-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
I already told you a seller. And if you are not happy with that, then you can search for yourself - there are other sellers who are willing to ship to NC.
Thanks for your (complete lack of) help. You obviously don't know of any online sellers other than Ace, despite repeatedly saying otherwise. Oh well, at least we all know your credibility is shot. So good for you! Again, no idea what you're real problem is, but i hope you get help for it.

Old 10-15-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Thanks for your (complete lack of) help. You obviously don't know of any online sellers other than Ace, despite repeatedly saying otherwise. Oh well, at least we all know your credibility is shot. So good for you! Again, no idea what you're real problem is, but i hope you get help for it.

Hey BC1960, I already told you - I gave you 1 online liquor seller that ships to NC just as you wanted. If you want more, then it's a simple search on our easy internet. You spend so much time online that you don't me doing all the work for you. For someone like BC1960 (or Edward Teach since they are the same person) who spends so much of their waking hours on the Internet, it should be easy as pie to find what they need.

Posters on the Triangle board told us that you will will do anything to get the last word in on any argument -THAT IS pretty evident here as you keep recycling the same thing over and over again just to get your last message in.

Find a hobby already, BC1960.

Old 10-16-2019, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Hey BC1960, I already told you - I gave you 1 online liquor seller that ships to NC just as you wanted. If you want more, then it's a simple search on our easy internet. You spend so much time online that you don't me doing all the work for you. For someone like BC1960 (or Edward Teach since they are the same person) who spends so much of their waking hours on the Internet, it should be easy as pie to find what they need.

Posters on the Triangle board told us that you will will do anything to get the last word in on any argument -THAT IS pretty evident here as you keep recycling the same thing over and over again just to get your last message in.

Find a hobby already, BC1960.
You said, in an earlier post: "A quick search found several online sellers that will ship to NC..."

Yet apparently there is only one. Ok. Why not such say/admit that?

Don't know why you are obsessed with connecting me with another poster. Its not true, its very strange and above all, who cares? Why is that so important to you? Why are you so hostile? Why are you unwilling to share simple information when asked? You picked a huge fight over absolutely nothing, for no reason. Why? So weird. Perhaps you need a "new hobby" other than attacking me.

These aren't rhetorical questions by the way.

Last edited by Edward Teach; 10-16-2019 at 04:18 AM..

Old 10-16-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
You said, in an earlier post: "A quick search found several online sellers that will ship to NC..."

Yet apparently there is only one. Ok. Why not such say/admit that?

Don't know why you are obsessed with connecting me with another poster. Its not true, its very strange and above all, who cares? Why is that so important to you? Why are you so hostile? Why are you unwilling to share simple information when asked? You picked a huge fight over absolutely nothing, for no reason. Why? So weird. Perhaps you need a "new hobby" other than attacking me.

These aren't rhetorical questions by the way.

Yep, always have to get the last word in, don't you?

Old 10-16-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Yep, always have to get the last word in, don't you?
No, not at all...I don't care about "getting in the last word", so i don't know why you're so fixated on that. Nor why you're so fixated on me, nor why you're so hostile and angry. I'm simply trying to gain some understanding from you.

I hope you find some peace in your life. Take care.

Last edited by Edward Teach; 10-16-2019 at 10:52 AM..

Old 10-17-2019, 01:27 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,714,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by low crawler View Post
I've found some on line stores, but will 1) not ship to NC, 2) their prices/shipping is ridiculous, and 3) selection little to none. Can you advise of better on line stores? Thanks.
Astor Wines in NYC will ship to NC and they have an awesome selection of everything. Shipping will be expensive because it's heavy bottles, but at least you aren't paying taxes.

If you are into rum, they have an amazing selection.

My guess as to why places ship is because they are out of state and the chances of them being sued for shipments is slim to none.

Old 10-17-2019, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
Astor Wines in NYC will ship to NC and they have an awesome selection of everything. Shipping will be expensive because it's heavy bottles, but at least you aren't paying taxes.

If you are into rum, they have an amazing selection.

My guess as to why places ship is because they are out of state and the chances of them being sued for shipments is slim to none.

Thank you! Just ordered a rare bourbon from Astor Wines and the shipping says it will be here right after the weekend. Very excited!

Glad to have options other than this stupid NC ABC store system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina